MotoGP3 Emulator Detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP3 Emulator Detected

I just installed Daemon tools, I restarted like it asked and I mounted the file, I did the emulator for securom and when I try to play the game it says "Emulator Detected Close all virtual drives" Anybody know what the problem might be and how to fix it. I would really appreciate some help Thanks

Please post in the right place... And there's no need to triple post.
    Carpe diem

Comment

mhm, have you tried using antiblaxx?

Comment

Originally Posted by metalica
        mhm, have you tried using antiblaxx?
        It's better to use sr7stop or virtual cd hide (<-don't if it works for
        moto). These tools are safer. Anti-Blaxx has crashed many systems,yet, but there is an new version,maybe this is better!
        sr7stop+vcdhide:
        http://cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml#SR7.Stop
        Anti-Blaxx 1.18:
        http://www.home.pages.at/haandi/Anti-Blaxx_1.18_Install.exe
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Maybe you haved installed the game from the CD and then you've tryed to play the game from an image made on HDD, a verry common mistake. The game must be installed and played from virtual CD. I could be wrong and I apologise if you did'nt make this error when you installed the game.

64AliCe.

Comment

hey guys, im playing motogp3 using daemon tools and antiblaxx, so far it didnt crash. But now i want to play motogp online with gamespy arcade, but it doesnt work cuz if i click join game it only starts motogp3.... Can someone helkp me plz?

Comment

Originally Posted by vincper
              hey guys, im playing motogp3 using daemon tools and antiblaxx, so far it didnt crash. But now i want to play motogp online with gamespy arcade, but it doesnt work cuz if i click join game it only starts motogp3.... Can someone helkp me plz?
              It's recommended not to use AntiBlaxx, its better to use Sr7Stop or Pr0t.St0p. In this thread you can get information about the antiblacklisting tools.
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
              X