Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you run games in daemon tools (not illegal dlled games)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you run games in daemon tools (not illegal dlled games)

well how do you run games that been mounted on d-tools?

Just start the game and you're done.
    Some games store the install path in registry or some .ini-file, so you've to change those or install from virtual drive; some older games run from lowest drive letter only, so you've to change it then.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

ook thnx you

Comment

i got a anohter question help but HOW DO U RUN IT REALLY I MOUNted and stuff and what do u do next

Comment

Originally Posted by pyschomc
          i got a anohter question help but HOW DO U RUN IT REALLY I MOUNted and stuff and what do u do next
          You have to explain more.
          Have you installed it, have you tried to play it, what kind of image is it, what protection is on it, etc.

Comment

Actually, it would be good if you could learn to use a computer.

(Sorry if I'm being blunt; I do that a lot... )
            To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikos
              Actually, it would be good if you could learn to use a computer.

(Sorry if I'm being blunt; I do that a lot... )

At least you admit it

Comment

What's the problem?
                Mounting an image is like inserting a cd/dvd in a "real" cd/dvd-rom - what do you do next in that case? You start the game, don't you? You do it the same way with mounted images - either by clicking on a desktop icon or start menu icon of the game you want to play - that's it.
                Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

im confused seriously i am
                  sorry
                  I no how to work computers

Comment

You are not the only one that is confused.

Comment

GODD DANG It I MOUNT THE Image AND WHAT U HAVE TO DO NEXT THATS WHAT I ALL ASKING DANG IT im I WANT TO TEST out black and white 2 on it

Comment

First, is the game installed ? If not, go on "My Computer", select the drive with the mounted disk on it,and find the autorun (Should have one). Choose to install and wait until its finished.

Then, patch your game if needed, and run it ! Simple, no ?
                        Salut а tous !

Comment

Mounting an image is like inserting a disc into a DVD/CD drive. It's really not as complicated as you're trying to make it.

Comment

Originally Posted by pyschomc
                            GODD DANG It I MOUNT THE Image AND WHAT U HAVE TO DO NEXT THATS WHAT I ALL ASKING DANG IT im I WANT TO TEST out black and white 2 on it
                            That's what we are trying to tell you, but you don't seem to understand: MOUNT THE IMAGE, THEN JUST START THE GAME AND PLAY!

I don't see where you got stuck. It's easy.
                            To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

After you have mounted the image (which is the hardest part of it all, and which you have already done as far as I understand your posts), check your drives in "My Computer". You'll find that Windows thinks the CD has been put into the DVD-ROM drive that was created during the Daemon Tools installation.

Now just install the game from said drive (if you haven't already) and just play it.
                              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                              X