Apparently New "Aces" Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently New "Aces" Protection

Hey everyone, I was skimming through another board and found a post by someone stating a new kind of copy protection called "Ace" and that some German games have it already. Here is the list:

In 80 Tagen um die Welt
    Sportschiessen 2006
    Sportfischen Professional
    Ankh

Any Germans on this forum that can give me some more info about this?

Since i don't know the post you're referring to, i'll just take a guess... is this by any chance about someone having found a driver called ACEDRV05 and his protection scanners telling nothing? In which case that'd just be the latest ProtectCD version.

Comment

hmm, good ol VOB, not gotten many things that were protected with that.
      No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Originally Posted by Xristaki
        Sportfischen Professional
        A fishing game ?

Haben Sie Lieblings-Schlagseiten aus dem c't magazin und können diese nicht wiederfinden? Dann stöbern Sie doch einfach durch unsere Übersichtsseite.
        The Boardzombie's website.

Comment

LOL yeah

But you just wait for them to release 'VirtuaParaGliding', 'Busride Manager Professional' and 'FliesenLeger 2006'...

Comment

Originally Posted by ,jACkdA\W
            But you just wait for them to release 'VirtuaParaGliding', 'Busride Manager Professional' and 'FliesenLeger 2006'
            Well, Xristaki seems to have a strange taste concerning entertainment. Uhm.. perhaps I'm the wrong person saying that

Comment

ok ok i learned my lesson, never post foreign material when you can't understand yourself :p
              Last edited by Xristaki; 30.10.2005, 19:22.

Comment

Originally Posted by Xristaki
                ok ok i learned my lesson, never post foreign material when you can't understand yourself :p
                No... in fact, boards with discussions about games could get pretty boring if everyone would only play the latest installment of something like "World War II: Great Patriotic Heros (Ego-shooter)" or "WWII: Dumb'Kraut shooting (Action-adventure with roleplaying indigents"! But your games of choice were quite unexpected , I'm only missing something undead in your list.

Comment

Working...
                X