PDA

View Full Version : This is pretty off-topic but..

Sizu
31.10.2005, 05:38
I hate cheese. :(

Xristaki
31.10.2005, 06:02
Blasphemy!

Hakira
31.10.2005, 06:49
I hate cheese. :(

What, How can you hate cheese?!?!

do you have lactose intolerance or something?!?!

everyone loves cheese!!!

Kaloyan_78
31.10.2005, 07:04
What, How can you hate cheese?!?!

do you have lactose intolerance or something?!?!

everyone loves cheese!!!
It depends on the cheese. In my country we have many kinds of cheeses, but I like one or two:wink: .

P.S: I don't see the picture:confused: .

Sizu
31.10.2005, 07:19
Well like...cheese on pizza is ok. But cheddar cheese for one...HOLY cow that terrifies me. Cheetoes? Stay away.

I have nightmares of people with Cheetoes fingers stretching to touch me....ARGHHHH! Macaroni and cheese is pretty scary too. Argh.

Kaloyan_78
31.10.2005, 07:32
Well like...cheese on pizza is ok. But cheddar cheese for one...HOLY cow that terrifies me. Cheetoes? Stay away.

I have nightmares of people with Cheetoes fingers stretching to touch me....ARGHHHH! Macaroni and cheese is pretty scary too. Argh.
What are those Cheetoes? Are those the ones with a Cheetah on the package or i'm mistaking them with something else?

P.S: I don't like those types of snack - the one where everyone wants to try what you're eating:D .

Nikos
31.10.2005, 07:39
I hate cheese. :(Except when it's part of a pizza.

Dllfile
31.10.2005, 07:48
I love cheese, good stuff, omlettes, with extra cheese, breadsticks with cheese melted over them, pasta with cheese melted in the sauce + paremsan sprinkled over top, pizza! subs/hogies, even meatball subs with cheese

now, im hungry......

Sizu
31.10.2005, 08:20
Cheetoes is with the cheetah. ARGH. I hate those things. *shudders*

And yes Nikos, cheese is only good with pizza.

Underheaven
31.10.2005, 09:56
This whole thread is about cheese?

robotangel
31.10.2005, 10:32
You're right :D

I don't like cheese so much. Yes, over spaghetti or maccaroni, meat, pizza. But on a bread, buah.... And --- it stinks :D

lmgava
31.10.2005, 10:35
Fascinating. (Spock)

Kinlaadare
31.10.2005, 10:45
You're right :D

I don't like cheese so much. Yes, over spaghetti or maccaroni, meat, pizza. But on a bread, buah.... And --- it stinks :D
The more it stinks the better it is ;) (at least until you don't see it moving alone :D )

robotangel
31.10.2005, 12:37
The more it stinks the better it is ;) (at least until you don't see it moving alone :D )

:( buae... :D

Methadon
31.10.2005, 13:14
LMAO! What a thread!

Dllfile
31.10.2005, 13:39
But on a bread, buah.... And --- it stinks :D
Um, you never had a grilled cheese sandwhich? How is it any different, rest my case.

But..... The real 1 million dollar question is, for the origional poster and thread starter,

If you hate cheese so much, why in the world did you make such a cheesy thread? :D

Dandaman22
31.10.2005, 13:57
mmmmm...cheeseeeee...espically good on pizza...melted of course. :D

kukubau
31.10.2005, 14:20
Come on guys. Cheese is good. Different kinds for different tastes. I want to know how someone can hate cheese? Cheese on bread? My favourite.

AnalCobra
31.10.2005, 14:33
I only like chees if it's hot, like pizza or something else.
If it's cold i hate cheese. I really hate the french chese like camembert, it smells so *uurgh*!

Matthias.G
31.10.2005, 14:35
I like cheese, too! =)
Especially on Pizza ;)
Donno what to write...
bye

Sizu
31.10.2005, 17:05
Um, you never had a grilled cheese sandwhich? How is it any different, rest my case.

But..... The real 1 million dollar question is, for the origional poster and thread starter,

If you hate cheese so much, why in the world did you make such a cheesy thread? :D

This is a cheesy thread!? *gasp.* *faint.* I can't answer that! Cheese is scary. Whee. Seriously. (The ones that are overpowering, that is. I mean, cheese balls? Cheese curls? *dies.*)

On another note, the smellier it is, the farther away I want to be. Griilled cheese sandwiches MAY be ok, depending on the cheese. I'm not a big fan of smelly cheese.

And yes, this entire thread is on cheese.

Methadon
31.10.2005, 17:08
Cheez Ballz! I love it!

Sizu
31.10.2005, 17:09
You'll be the death of me, Methadon.

Dllfile
31.10.2005, 17:40
well, yes, lol, just look at all the cheese on this thread, looks pretty cheesy to me. and lol @ cheeze balls

Methadon
31.10.2005, 17:43
well, yes, lol, just look at all the cheese on this thread, looks pretty cheesy to me. and lol @ cheeze balls
Cheez ballz is teh shit you know ;)

lis8910
31.10.2005, 20:05
I love cheese sow much sometimes I put layers of cheese in my oven so it melts and then it's sooooooo good:D

Herpam
31.10.2005, 20:15
For all of us that love cheese :D check this out

www.cheese.com

I never thought there were so many different kinds of cheese
mmm blue cheese...

Xristaki
31.10.2005, 20:53
Sad to say it but this cheese topic is the only intelligent thread I've seen active today :D

DefActO
31.10.2005, 20:53
Mmmmm.....molten cheese on a toast.

Hakira
31.10.2005, 22:34
Ode to Cheese

Cheese - oh cheese - oh glorious thing!
It's healthy, it's dairy, strong bones it will bring!
It's tasty on crackers, in cheesecake or pie -
Straight from the can, or with turkey and rye.
It's orange, it's white, it can have lots of holes.
You eat it on sandwiches, solo, on rolls!
There's cheddar, and Gouda, and American too -
and Swiss, and sharp, and cottage, and Bleu.
It's yummy with nachos. On pizza it's great!
It's the best thing to put on your plate!

Oh dairy divine, oh grub grandiose:
Thank God I'm not intolerant of lactose!

~dayla_starr (http://www.sparklesparkle.net/cheese.html)

I had to post it ^_^

Dandaman22
31.10.2005, 22:55
wow, taht's cool...who's Dayla Star? I have to mail them some love mail or something! :D

Hakira
31.10.2005, 23:03
wow, taht's cool...who's Dayla Star? I have to mail them some love mail or something! :D

If you kick on the link it will take you to the site... her email is there...

johngalt
31.10.2005, 23:30
I would say that I love cheese almost as much as Sizu hates it.

Cheese rocks - but for health reasons, I have been trying alternatives, and veggie cheese is pretty damn good too.

My personal fav - Monterrey Pepper Jack http://photobucket.com/albums/v602/deWelles/Omis/th_pepper00.gif - followed closely by sharp cheddar.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hakira
31.10.2005, 23:41
I would say that I love cheese almost as much as Sizu hates it.

Cheese rocks - but for health reasons, I have been trying alternatives, and veggie cheese is pretty damn good too.

My personal fav - Monterrey Pepper Jack http://photobucket.com/albums/v602/deWelles/Omis/th_pepper00.gif - followed closely by sharp cheddar.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

veggie cheese???? tofu?

Innerer_Netzstoff
01.11.2005, 00:20
mhm... Tofu
But only with a mud-sauce it can really develop its flavour...

Hakira
01.11.2005, 00:43
mhm... Tofu
But only with a mud-sauce it can really develop its flavour...

OK I have no clue what "mud-sauce" is? care to explain?

Sizu
01.11.2005, 00:50
Holy jesus, look at all the replies on my thread! Rofl.

Mud-sauce? Ew. If it has anything to do with cheese and has "mud" in it, I'm afraid.

Hakira
01.11.2005, 01:42
Holy jesus, look at all the replies on my thread! Rofl.

Mud-sauce? Ew. If it has anything to do with cheese and has "mud" in it, I'm afraid.

He made the refrence to "mud-sauce" in coment to a tofu topping....

Sizu
01.11.2005, 02:10
Oh.

But still!

Ew!

Methadon
01.11.2005, 02:21
Cheese seems to be a popular subject.

kingdazy
01.11.2005, 03:09
I've never met a cheese I didn't love. The stinkier/pungent, the better.

Edit: Hm. Seems like they took the modded posts idea to heart...

Hakira
01.11.2005, 06:49
Cheese seems to be a popular subject.

yes, yes it is, this is because people love cheese, I mean come on, even Sizu amited he liked cheese and his first post was "I hate cheese", though it was only in the situation of a pizza.

I will restate this I have not found a person that dislikes cheese completly, other than medical reasons.

johngalt
02.11.2005, 20:29
@ Hakira - yes and no re: tofu - I have veggie cheeses that look, smell, and taste, and have the same consistency as real cheese, but derived from 100% vegetarian products. Then, there is also Tofu, different, yet just as scrumptious.

Bu I have never heard of a 'mud' sauce before.

@ Sizu - yeah, well, cheese is a subject near and dear to my heart lol....

Hakira
03.11.2005, 17:47
@ Hakira - yes and no re: tofu - I have veggie cheeses that look, smell, and taste, and have the same consistency as real cheese, but derived from 100% vegetarian products.

Who makes said cheese that is 100% vegtarian?

Jito463
03.11.2005, 18:12
Since when has cheese NOT been "vegetarian"? There's no meat....I'm very confused.

estimablesir
03.11.2005, 18:56
I think if you're a vegan, you don't eat cheese, since it's derived from an animal. They can only eat products that come from plants.

johngalt
04.11.2005, 03:32
Well, veggie cheese as in using a blend of products (and some of the varieties *do* have tofu in them) as opposed to culturing milk products directly.

http://www.galaxyfoods.com/

and I *do* love tofu...but I am not a vegetarian - I just *like* trying new shi...stuff.

JoelEllison
04.11.2005, 07:26
Posting about "imitation cheese" in a cheese thread, how dare you?!?

Hakira
04.11.2005, 07:41
Well, veggie cheese as in using a blend of products (and some of the varieties *do* have tofu in them) as opposed to culturing milk products directly.

http://www.galaxyfoods.com/

and I *do* love tofu...but I am not a vegetarian - I just *like* trying new shi...stuff.

Thanks Ill have to see if I can find any of them at the SuperMarket... vegie cheese sound intresting... as for tofu I dont like it that much, Cant realy stand the taste.

johngalt
04.11.2005, 20:09
re: Tofu:

The great thing about it is that it can be cooked in just about any manner that you choose. Being of Indian origin (both my parents emigrated to the US in the late 60s) we have a particular type of cheese, called Paneer in Hindi, that is used a lot in various dishes - recently I have started using firm tofu that I cut into cube-like pieces and pre-fry before adding it to the dishes - and the taste *and* consistency is almost identical of the Paneer (I believe that Paneer is made either from ricotta cheese, or for the real DIYs,made by making the cheese from milk at home, extracting the water out from it and then cutting it and frying it).

But I have also found different types of Tofu as well - soft Tofu is rather runny and has the consistency of runny eggs, and I cook it with Rice to simulate Chinese style rice with eggs and veggies. Also, there is another company that makes a ready to eat Tofu snack, called Pete's something or other - I'll check and see if there is a website / link for their products - but their Tofu is cooked with spices and herbs, and then sealed and refrigerated, with a variety of styles, and each style has its own special sauce - My favorite is the Lemon Pepper variety.

EDIT: Added the following
The link to the last product I mentioned is http://www.petestofu.com/English/new_t2g.cfm

Eight-8all
04.11.2005, 22:37

I totaly agree! I think cheetoes are the scariest things god has created since smelly women;) and Pizza, on the other hand, the most PERFECT things apart from... you know... girls (as long as they are pretty and nice)

Sizu
04.11.2005, 23:29
Talk about deviating from the original subject! :D

Hakira
05.11.2005, 08:05
Talk about deviating from the original subject! :D

Yes, we have deviated to relaiting cheese to woman.... hmmm that might not be a bad combination, eating cheese off woman... *yells to female friend to bring cheese*

Xristaki
05.11.2005, 08:37
Nothing beats FETA cheese. Being greek I get to it eat it almost every other day too LOL! Family would disown me if they saw me eating American cheese. They moved me to the U.S. Go Figure!

Bow down to Feta!!!!!!!!!!

Nikos
05.11.2005, 09:00
Bow down to Feta!!!!!!!!!!lol :)

For the others: Feta is cheese made from sheep milk, rather than cow milk. It's white, not yellow, and can be soft or hard.

About tofu: is this the same "tofu" that guy in Initial D was delivering each morning? (A Japanese Anime series.)

Xristaki
05.11.2005, 09:11
oh and one more thing, if any of you in the U.S are interested in Feta cheese make sure you get the imported kind made in a barrel. The domestic one tastes like garbage compared to it.

Dima_2005
05.11.2005, 10:36
I LOVE Cheese. Can't live without it.
I hate brocoli.

Hakira
06.11.2005, 08:49
About tofu: is this the same "tofu" that guy in Initial D was delivering each morning? (A Japanese Anime series.)

Yes, Yes, it is what tak delivers every morning in the AE86.

Hakira
06.11.2005, 08:50
oh and one more thing, if any of you in the U.S are interested in Feta cheese make sure you get the imported kind made in a barrel. The domestic one tastes like garbage compared to it.

any recomendation on importers?

Xristaki
06.11.2005, 08:54
well here in the U.S the only place I could find imported feta is from a traditional greek supermarket. here in Chicago theres a lot of them due to the high population of greeks living here so others might not be as lucky.

Hakira
06.11.2005, 09:01
well here in the U.S the only place I could find imported feta is from a traditional greek supermarket. here in Chicago theres a lot of them due to the high population of greeks living here so others might not be as lucky.

Heh figures, I live in New York. So that wouldnt help me... What I was looking for was a pratiular brand that is imported, that you feel represents feta best.

Xristaki
06.11.2005, 09:07
not sure about the brand to tell you the truth, I usually just walk in and tell the guy behind the counter I want so and so much imported feta. He cuts it on the spot and packages it.

Hakira
06.11.2005, 09:10
not sure about the brand to tell you the truth, I usually just walk in and tell the guy behind the counter I want so and so much imported feta. He cuts it on the spot and packages it.

Darn, Now I will never know, till next week when I think I'm traveling to Chicago or to penstate dont remeber, Im not driving So I dont care... Ill have to look for a greek place.. I dont know of any but thats probably because I have never looked....

Nikos
06.11.2005, 16:04
Yes, Yes, it is what tak delivers every morning in the AE86.Now if I only knew how to get tofu in greece... I'm dying to try it out.

(And, by the way, Initial D had me hooked for a whole week before the TV, as I watched the first 4 stages all at once! :D Best series I know of, right after Berserk and One Piece.)

JoelEllison
06.11.2005, 16:25
Ok, has anyone else heard of this cheesy 'mud' sauce johngalt posted about?

Is it hot like fondue? I wonder if you could have a liquidy cheese at room temperature.

Hakira
07.11.2005, 08:56
Now if I only knew how to get tofu in greece... I'm dying to try it out.

(And, by the way, Initial D had me hooked for a whole week before the TV, as I watched the first 4 stages all at once! :D Best series I know of, right after Berserk and One Piece.)

Yes, Initial D is one of my favs!

Ok, has anyone else heard of this cheesy 'mud' sauce johngalt posted about?

Is it hot like fondue? I wonder if you could have a liquidy cheese at room temperature.

There is a cheese that is viscous at room tempature, its called Nacho Cheese!

MindFever
10.11.2005, 04:04
Hmm,weird topic anyway

But one suggestion regarding cheese...
Dont put on spaggeti parmesan cheese that is packeted.Buy the real thing.
If anyone here knows about GRANA PADANO or PARMESAN (PARMIGGIANO REGGIANO), must try the cheese that is considered Slovenian -- > ZBRINC .It has the same taste as the cheese i mentioned before,but its less "picante" and more sweet. Its verry nice.
Also you MUST try TOLMIN Cheese (Tolminian or Tolmin Cheese or Cheese from Tolmin,Slovenia).
I am not such a fan of cheeses - only the ones that are GOOD (for me that is...).
I saw spagetti made of CHEESE ... made of stuff like jelly-beans (you know...like soft candies) in shape of spagetti :) Never tried it though... But anyway,the word itself CHEESE is verry ugly itself :) It makes you feel the CH in EESE ... you know,crap and stuf... (do i make any sense?!)

What's Cheetoes ?!:)

I hate my pants and made them a punishment they wont forget:I've beaten them in the place where the balls are ... (...not really :) )

lis8910
13.11.2005, 22:24
I like cheese on:
bread
spaghetti
macaroni
pizza
euhm...
and I like molten cheese

srry no more cheesie idea's from me......