• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't load the image i want

Operating System: Windows XP
    Burning Software: Nero 4
    Anti-virus Software: avast
    DAEMON Tools Version: DAEMON Tools 3.47

I have 2 images in my computer. 1 is [a downloaded mini image] which i load to play BAttelfield 2. and another is an image of a CD which i created myself using Nero 4. its Diablo II LOD. It was working fine yesterday when i first used these 2 images but now i cannot load the diablo 2 image (diablo2.nrg). The system tray icon will say it is loaded but under "My computer" the drive loaded is always the BF2 image. please help.

i tried unmounting all and mount the diablo2.nrg but to no avail. Disable all drives and mount but still the same. Restart computer and mount but whatever i do, the program will always load the BF2 image.
    Last edited by NetSoerfer; 31.10.2005, 21:19.

Try to disable the drives buy clicking right on the tray icon,
    Virtual drive,then your drive, set number of device, disable.
    Then set the number of drives on 1 and try mounting the diablo image.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Ensure auto insert notification (AIN) is active.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

The Battlefield 2-image you use is a downloaded mini image. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you bought the game.

Mini-Images are considered warez! And as stated in Rule Nr. 1:

1 - Questions about cracks / warez / isoz are strictly forbidden here. Breaking this rule will lead to an immediate and permanent ban! We definately won't support the above practices! Remember: good software is worth buying!

Keep the discussion legal! And consider yourself warned for the first and only time!
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
          The Battlefield 2-image you use is a downloaded mini image. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you bought the game.

Mini-Images are considered warez! And as stated in Rule Nr. 1:

1 - Questions about cracks / warez / isoz are strictly forbidden here. Breaking this rule will lead to an immediate and permanent ban! We definately won't support the above practices! Remember: good software is worth buying!

Keep the discussion legal! And consider yourself warned for the first and only time!
          But isn't it legal to create a mini-image of your own game for yourself, right me if i'm wrong.

Comment

absolutely... It's just that the mini image was *obviously* downloaded.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Yeah, I saw that he wrote that.
              I was only wondering about the legal part of making one for yourself.

Comment

Similar error as described above

Hi, I am using DT 4 and mounted my two warcraft images (reign of chaos + the frozen throne)-> no probs .

Now, I have created a Nero Image (Nero6) for a City-Map of my town. Whenever I try to mount this nrg file it pops up with the cd splash screen of "The Frozen Throne" instead.

I have tried everything:
                * unmount all drives*
                * exit dt 4+restart,
                * restart windows (xp sp2)
                * do the disable drives hint posted above
                --> no success

Even when no CD is mounted at all it will pop up The Frozen Throne Splash screen upon mounting of the nrg-file. Afterwards the drive in question will show Frozen Throne in Windows Explorer but the "City-Map" under DT4->Device0.... Menu.

It seems there are no such problems with both of the warcraft images (alcohol). I can use both as I like without being confronted with incorrect image mappings.

Any ideas welcomed...

Regards...Elf

Comment

You may have auto insert notification turned off.
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                  X