Random Poll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Poll!

Ok, Just wondering on who is fallowing the console race this year... and which one would you buy, if you had the cash..
    Last edited by Hakira; 03.11.2005, 17:49.

Honestly I'm probably gonna wind up buying a all three eventually but the one I'm looking forward to the most is the Nintendo Revolution. I like the new controller cause its different.

Nintendo is the only company that has the balls to release something new and I love them for it. I'm sick of tradional gamepads, mice, and keyboards. Its about time we stepped up a notch and experienced something new

Comment

[wake up mode]
      Er. Console. Shit you plug on the TV. TV is a pain. I don't wanna have a TV. So I won't buy one. So, no console. Damn!
      [/wake up mode]

I must admit i don't like consoles On a side note, If I was really on the mood to buy one, I'd buy a PS2 (maybe 3) to play GT3.
      Carpe diem

Comment

I'm gonna wait for PS3, I have always been a PS person.

Comment

never heard of Nitendo Revolution.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deckert
            never heard of Nitendo Revolution.
            of what?
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

evil

Comment

I'll definately be buying Nintendo revolution and xbox 360. There weren't many games that I found interesting on the playstation 2, I did own one though. A lot of people scoff at nintendo, but personally I love games like zelda and metroid. I like adventure and story rather than the endless series of gta clones (although I did love the stories in the GTA series). Metal Gear was awesome too (even though substance came out for xbox anyway). Anybody know what the release titles for ps3 will be? 360 release titles are still a lot of speculation.

I'll always be more of a computer game fan though.

Comment

Originally Posted by estimablesir
                  I'll always be more of a computer game fan though.
                  Same here, mostly because I like FPS games and they are unplayable on console games according to me.

Comment

I also like FPS, but imho there's nothing that beats a Tekken session with some friends.

Therefore, I'll definately buy a PS3.
                    Greetz,
                    Netzstoff

Comment

Never Heard Of Playstation 3

Comment

Originally Posted by Innerer_Netzstoff
                        I also like FPS, but imho there's nothing that beats a Tekken session with some friends.

Therefore, I'll definately buy a PS3.
                        Tekken is the shit

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                          Same here, mostly because I like FPS games and they are unplayable on console games according to me.
                          I definately agree. I've gotten used to using the controller for games like halo. But absolutely nothing beats the mouse and keyboard. I mean, imagine playing a game like counter-strike or unreal tournament 2004 using keyboard/mouse while your opponent has a controller. They wouldn't stand a chance.

Oh, and tekken IS the shit I thought dead or alive was pretty good for xbox though as well as soul calibur (for both systems)

Comment

Originally Posted by estimablesir
                            I definately agree. I've gotten used to using the controller for games like halo. But absolutely nothing beats the mouse and keyboard. I mean, imagine playing a game like counter-strike or unreal tournament 2004 using keyboard/mouse while your opponent has a controller. They wouldn't stand a chance.

Oh, and tekken IS the shit I thought dead or alive was pretty good for xbox though as well as soul calibur (for both systems)
                            Exactly, you will have to stand still and aim for about a minut before you are even near the enemy with the crosshair.
                            And if he is moving you will probably NEVER hit him.

Playing FPS games on console is like playing UT/CS on your computer using your left hand to aim, or using your fot to aim is a better comparison!

Comment

PS3, definitely. Big Sony fan here. I'll get a Revolution, PURELY for Super Smash Brothers if it comes out for the NR. On the other hand, I despise the XBox.
                              Sa...omai shidai da na.

Comment

Working...
                              X