Help Needed Fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed Fast

Hello again all, I purchased the silent hill 4 dvd game and GTA vice city about a month ago and I cannot get these games to work at all with Daemon tools. I burn an image of Silent hill 4 with blindwrite, I read on another post that alcohol 120% cannot burn dvd's or burn them properly yet, and to use blindwrite. I do exactly this and get an error "conflict with disc emulation software" I believe SH4 is protected by securom
    V. 5x.000 and need to know how to bypass this so I do not need to put the dvd into my drive everytime I want to play my game to save on wear and tear. GTA: Vice City on the other hand is two cd-roms both are used to install the games and one of the two is used to play the game, when I create an image of the play disc (I've tried both Alcohol 120% and blindwrite) And when I mount the image and click on the shortcut to play or click from the start menu the game does'nt start, my pc appears as if it is trying to start or load the game, but it never starts. A response is needed quickly please
    Because my free trial on blindwrite and alcohol 120% runs out in a few days. Thank You.
    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

To bypass the emulator detected error use Virtual cd hide or Securom 7 Stop (sr7stop) you should find it here:
    cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml
    For GTA look, GTA is protected by Securom *new* 4.8x,
    so look here a thread about securom 4.8x:
    http://www2.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/showthread.php?t=235
    Last edited by AnalCobra; 01.11.2005, 16:30.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Thanks Very Much

I downloaded securom stop and virtual cd hide, and both of them work excellent, and I made a fresh image of silent hill 4, Thank you very much for your help, BTW can anyone Give me some good websites to get pc game trainers (which is cheat utilities that tweak the registry or memory of some games, so you can have unlimited ammo/health/items) and also websites to get pc gamesaves (all this that I said, I believe is perfectly legal, correct me if I'm wrong. And Please only websites that are none malicious, so I don't get any spyware, trojans, or viruses, when I go to download cheat utilities, or gamesaves, Thanx __ __
      \ | | /
      _ ____{- _ -}_____
      _\____ { }____/_
      _ / | \__
      |___||___|

Help bunny on his quest to conquer the world and live in his everlasting cuteness and fluffyness!

Comment

Barcelona

I need help.. By Installing Daemon Tools, my computer gets 100% usage, and i cant do anything.. Why is that, and how can i stop it, is it because i have A DVD and a CD connected?????? I really dont know, do you???

Comment

yes you can find game trainers at

hxxp://www.gamewinners.com

Just find the game and scroll to the bottom and you will see a section for trainers for every game.

Comment

You first must back-up it good. I used GamesXcopy

Comment

I don't like cheating, but in GTA it's sometimes very funny, there are so much cheats with this you can do funny things.
              What really makes fun in GTA is mapping. I mapped a very funny world in the sky with roads and loopings and half-pipes, too.
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Omg

Looks like the bunny I made got ruined when I posted.....oh well. Hey analcobra what Grand theft auto is It? If It is GTA 3 Or GTA: vice city can you send me the map you made, I would love to check it out if it's for real, my email is goku19380@msn.com thanks

Comment

Working...
                X