Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nrg-files + d-tools 3.47

at first, sorry for my bad english.

i have 2 pc running, connected over lan. on one pc, d-tools vers. 3.23 ist installed, on the other pc d-tools 3.47.

i made some dvd-video images with nero 6.6.0.5 (*.nrg-files).

i tried to mount such a nrg-file with d-tools 3.23. this version doesn't support this image-format and so i selected the nrg-image by showing "all files" in the pull-down menu. it worked and i was able to burn a new dvd-video.

i tried the same on the other pc with d-tools 3.47 with the same nrg-file. in this version, the nrg-format seems to be supported. but when i tried to mount it, i got the error message, that this format is not supported (sorry, i forgot the exact error text). i deinstalled d-tools 3.47 and installed 3.23 and then it worked well also.

is this a bug in the d-tools 3.47 with the nero-image-file-format?
    Last edited by lefthand; 01.11.2005, 20:14.

Hi lefthand, thanks for posting.

Do you have Nero ImageDrive installed and if so, what version (ex. 2.27.0.0)? And does the same nrg-file work in Nero ImageDrive?
    Last edited by Underheaven; 02.11.2005, 06:53.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

hi underheaven,

i have installed the program component nero image drive (vers. 2.27) on both pc, but i didn't activate it to avoid the possibility of driver incompatibility when using d-tools.

i activated + tested it now and the nrg-files doesn't work with nero image drive (invalid image-file; error code 1500). a little bit curious, because i created the (videodvd)image files with nero's image recorder . don't know what was going wrong.

any ideas to solve it? your posting draw conclusions, that d-tools 3.47 will work with nrg-files when nero image drive works with them.
      Last edited by lefthand; 02.11.2005, 21:57.

Comment

Working...
      X