• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL Starforce forum!!!

WEEEEE!!!
    AT LEAST!

its at last by the way
    A women is like a hurricane, it start wet and heavy and when it's over you've lost your house

Comment

I know your joking, but still. Read the forum rules there. They're very restrictive.

You're barely allowed to mention the names of other forums. Not to mention emulation which is thought of as 'other intellectual property violations' over there.

Comment

ANTI-StarFORCE, think again

Oh, one more rule:

Also, if you want to start somekined of ANTI-StarFORCE thread - remember - this is not a good place to do it. We know what you think about us and it will be no news for us here. Have a nice stay on our forums!

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah. "StarForce strikes the pirates" it says on the homepage. Too bad it also strikes eveyone else.
          To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

haha nice post you made Niko, I just read it on their boards..

Comment

Nice. BUt you can't discuss there how to hack Starforce.

Comment

quote, ''SF installs drivers that are not hidden''

1. You should avoid using term Malware in relation to SF, because this is a false claim. Consider this a warning.

2. The SF installs drivers that are not hidden, There is no need to hide thier presence. Drivers are legitime and sessential part of the protection.
                (You might be surprised, but DT, Alcohol, your burning sofrware and even DirectX have drivers)
                O.K. for number 2 at least they are not addressing the issue of why you have to click 'show hidden devices' in device manager to see the Starforce components.

Maybe the programming authors think like this:
                IF my program involves D.R.M. ---> I can take unlimited liberties on the end users system

Comment

Working...
                X