Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile-phones do you, and your fr., use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mobile-phones do you, and your fr., use?

Now, in Bulgaria, everyone has a cell-phone, but my friends change their phones every 4 mounths. And, i'm just curious what do you, and your friends, use and what kinds of phones are being sold .
    It's my way or... ahhh hell, it's my way.

I got the Motorola A1000 Phone/PDa unlocked, and so do my wife(who is Bulgarian btw)

Comment

I have a Motorola v710(verizon) and a Sanyo 8200(sprint). Unfortunetly here in the US we have to sign agreements for service... so I get a new phone every 12 - 18 months.

Comment

Originally Posted by Canaria
        I got the Motorola A1000 Phone/PDa unlocked, and so do my wife(who is Bulgarian btw)
        I'm Bulgarian:wink: .

BTW, i'm using Nokia 6630

Comment

I use a *Attention* a Nokia 3410 not the newest moblie phone
          but i don't need a new one, with a coloured lcd display or something like the newest features,(finally i havn't the money for it and i don't use it very often) and it works since several years.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I've got som 7cm Panasonic phone, to smal for me.
            If i try to push one button, I push all of them!

I'm gonna buy me a "new" phone, one of thoes really old that you need to hold with both hands and have to use your hole fist to push a button.

Comment

Nokia 7610. Had it for a year so far

Comment

I have a LG TM510

Comment

I'm using a Siemens S65 here, which was quite expensive, but worth the money, I'd say. I'm liking the 1.3 megapixel cam more and more.
                  To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikos
                    I'm using a Siemens S65 here, which was quite expensive, but worth the money, I'd say. I'm liking the 1.3 megapixel cam more and more.
                    My friend bought the same phone and he was, and still is, a little dissapointed of the lack of MP3 player and the quality of the video clips, but the camera is great, no doubt about it.

Haha, I remembered when I sow his phone all covered in scratches and asked him what has happened and he told me, that his sister hat pushed him, while he was holding the phone and he threw it on the pavement, haha .

Comment

using nokia's 6822 and I love it

pretty hard to get it with service over here in germany and I haven't ever met someone else using this cell phone individual style!

oh, and I don't need a mp3 player in my cell, got a zen micro that fits my needs

Comment

Baa, Nokia... Ugly! Look at my S65:

Such charm, such beauty, such ... Oh, I'm gonna cry!
                        To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

:wink: It may be ugly, but it's functional

Comment

Motorola RAZR V3 it's my name. A lot of mods, patching very easy, light, slim, lots of memory(like 7 mb), video capable, nice zoom camera. Stylish nevertheless. And dudes it's made from titanium!!! Come on what else can beat that? ......
                            So, mother goose has been messin' around in your egg salad, huh kid?

Comment

Originally Posted by Kaloyan_78
                              :wink: It may be ugly, but it's functional
                              Iv seen uglyer phones that didnt funciton...

My most loved quote from a customer "well I didnt run over it with a car my kid did..., you guys cover that dont you?"

Comment

Working...
                              X