Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having lots of trouble installing...blue screen error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having lots of trouble installing...blue screen error.

I tried to install this about a week ago, computer just restarted in the middle of installation. Tried installing it again, and I get that Error 25002. Went to the forums here, helped a lot. Deleted some stuff, turned off "automatically restart." Now I try to install it again, and I get a blue screen error message:

A problem has been detected and Window has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: SCSIPORT.SYS

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical info

***STOP: 0x00000050 (0xF72B8000, 0x00000008, 0xF72B7FFF, 0x00000000)

****SCSIPORT.SYS - Address F72B7FF base at F72A3000, DateStamp 41107b4b.

Beginning dump of physical memory.
    Physical memory dump complete.
    Contact your system administrator or technical support for further assistance.

Please, any help on what to do to get this to work would very appreciated. Thanks.

Do you have some hardwareinformation?
    And also try to download it again.
    PS: this is a double post.

Comment

Download what, the DAEMON Tools installer?

Comment

Do you have Windows Millenium ? Because that seem to return the same error
        -----------------
        Quakenet Swiss < www.quakenet.ch >
        -------------------------------------

Comment

Post the minidump to support@deamon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
          Default folder for minidumps is "%systemroot%\minidump". Type this in Run, or address bar of My Computer.

Comment

wrong email domain. It is daemon-tools.cc not dEAmon

Comment

Originally Posted by JoelEllison
              wrong email domain. It is daemon-tools.cc not dEAmon
              Woops, sorry
              support@daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Working...
              X