Just wanted to say thanks Daemon Tools ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say thanks Daemon Tools ^_^

I've noticed that a lot of people are bitching and complaining about the relase date being switched and alll that shtuff.

Well, I'd just like to thank you.

Not for switching the release date, but for taking the time to even keep working on Daemon Tools.

I understand that it's frustrating to wait, but if you know that you're going to have in the near future, why in the hell complain about it?

I mean, Jesus Chirst!

Daemon Tools 3.47 works juuuuust fine and isn't a P.O.S., so there's absolutely no reason to complain >_<

I don't mean to sound like a brown noser, I'm just trying to throw some logic into the picture.

I know that nobody uses logic now a days, so I just have to throw some out there

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Dafrag

Also, even though I usually don't like the idea of non-open source apps, I'll probably register v4 when it comes out. I recommend that you do that too. The 16 bucks aren't that much, especially since DTools 4 will be the only product out there with a virtual ATAPI drive (everyone else uses SCSI drives, and this results in blacklisting).

(OK, sorry, 15.99 bucks... )
    Last edited by Nikos; 06.11.2005, 15:50.
    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Yes D-tools take your time.. Kill the bugs.. Keep up the good work!

btw..the reason i want v4 is because i'm on x64:P.. thats the reason.. but I have patience

Comment

I apologize to you, it's worth to register DT
        Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
        Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
        Schreibt mir eine PN!
        If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

yeaa keep up the good work ...we all love youu guys...

Comment

yeaa ...kep up the good work !!
            We all Love you guys don't forget this.....we are here for you...

Comment

Originally Posted by surdu
              yeaa keep up the good work ...we all love youu guys...
              Originally Posted by surdu
              yeaa ...kep up the good work !!
              We all Love you guys don't forget this.....we are here for you...
              Did you forgot that you had already said thank you once?

I guess you posted another post because it didn't show up directly. Thats becuase your post has to be checked by an moderator.

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                Did you forgot that you had already said thank you once?

I guess you posted another post because it didn't show up directly. Thats becuase your post has to be checked by an moderator.
                heh, dont you love the double posting, It just drives the idea home!

any ways, I cant wait, I can play my games again on my shiny X64 sys!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dafraginator
                  I know that nobody uses logic now a days, so I just have to throw some out there

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Dafrag
                  That's just not fair to those of us that DO use logic =P. I agree though. There aren't enough people registering DT for it to really be worth it to the support and development teams. Why then, do they continue? Because they are dedicated to their cause. They want to make the best emulation program out there, and then provide it for free. That's why support is optional. I myself would pay the 16 bucks, but I don't have Paypal or a credit card (I'm only 16 =O ). Let's all stop the flaming and let them get on with their work.
                  -Evan C. Davis-

Comment

Working...
                  X