Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will DT 1.0 Pro follow me to a new computer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will DT 1.0 Pro follow me to a new computer.

Once I pay and get a pro key, and use it, what if i re-install windows, or get a new machine, will I still be able to use the key I bought, or do you have to buy a new key every time you re-install/buy a new sys?
    Last edited by stile; 07.11.2005, 03:23.

Originally Posted by stile
    Once I pay and get a pro key, and use it, what if i re-install windows, or get a new machine, will I still be able to use the key I bought, or do you have to buy a new key every time you re-install/buy a new sys?
    I'm almost a 100% shore that it isn't like that, it would just be idiotic if it was like that.
    What software creators would do such thing. I wouldn't buy it for shore, I don't think no one would buy it.

Comment

That's what i thought, but i'd like to make sure.

Comment

Originally Posted by stile
        Yes, it will allow you to install on a freshly installed OS or new machine if you upgrade/build a new one.
        No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Thx for the info guys, just registered 2 hours ago.

Comment

yep np, and if you should have any problems, just remember that DT Team supports their customers and help is just a click away. Along with a ticket system if your really in a bind with a bad problem and need help.

Anyhow, welcome to DT And enjoy!
            No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Working...
            X