Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does DT4 and DT1Pro share the same release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does DT4 and DT1Pro share the same release date?

Just curious if I can get pro as soon as V4 comes out.

No, DT 4 will be released in more or less one week, The Pro will arrive much later.
    I hate starforce, therefore I hate me, but I like everyone who is against me

Comment

And you also have to pay to get pro.

Comment

i just sent money to the ShareIt! Inc. to support dt development. Will i get dt4 and dt pro or will i have to pay for dt pro? thanks. i can't wait as i game mostly on winxp 64bit.

Comment

Originally Posted by dng
          i just sent money to the ShareIt! Inc. to support dt development. Will i get dt4 and dt pro or will i have to pay for dt pro? thanks. i can't wait as i game mostly on winxp 64bit.
          If you have registered you will get DT Pro 1.0 when it gets released.

Comment

Everyone who has registered will get all future versions of the DT Pro, as it says when you are registering

Comment

Originally Posted by Exceededgoku
              Everyone who has registered will get all future versions of the DT Pro, as it says when you are registering
              ...and also get future version of DT before every one else

Comment

I bought and got the receipt but I don't see any "hidden" forums yet, I guess I can wait a bit longer

Comment

Originally Posted by Exceededgoku
                  I bought and got the receipt but I don't see any "hidden" forums yet, I guess I can wait a bit longer
                  By "hidden" you mean the customers forum?
                  You should be able to see it, if not you should report it to one of the admins.

Comment

i don't see the customer forum either. i also got an email about my registration, but never got a license key. i guess the key will be available when dt4 is out. thanks.

Comment

I want to say that I believe you will only get key information for the DT4 Pro package. It will not be needed for DT4 if I am not mistaken.

Comment

what is the main difference between DT 4 and dt pro???

Comment

Have you ever heard of a thing called the "Search" function?

"I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
                            What is that?

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
                              srry found it ......:wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X