Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Just joined up, hope I can be of some help to some people out here and learn more about protections at the same time,
    Always used dt and always will, nice site and forum btw.
    prankster.

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi Prankster, welcome to the boards!

Enjoy your stay and remember to keep all body parts including arms and legs inside the vehicle during the transition of your travels.
      No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

and especially yer head.
        http://www.calendarofupdates.com | http://sevenforums.com

sigpic

Comment

happy learning
          I am your father

Comment

Originally Posted by Dllfile
            Enjoy your stay and remember to keep all body parts including arms and legs inside the vehicle during the transition of your travels.
            When you choose to disobey this recommendation, you might end like this guy:

He's a zombie now..., well!
            Last edited by Nemerov; 09.11.2005, 00:07.
            The Boardzombie's website.

Comment

Eppp its a zombie Attack!

And Welcome prankster!

Comment

zombie like the Bloody Baron

It looks like another zombie helped him reassemble his left arm with a metal pipe. His head looks like the Bloody Baron's from J.K. Rowling's series. He needs more pipes for his neck and to borrow a right arm from another corpse.
                the modern world:
                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Has he changed that zombie picture, or is it just me that has become nuts.
                  Because I remember that it was another picture yesterday.

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                    His head looks like the Bloody Baron's from J.K. Rowling's series. He needs more pipes for his neck and to borrow a right arm from another corpse.
                    Rowling - uhm. Although I have to admit that this zombie is indeed a quite old one, and counts to the beginnings of our zombiesite. Therefore, you're right - he'll surely snitch some body parts of another zombie (there is a 50% chance that the other zombie won't even notice!).

Originally Posted by Methadon
                    Has he changed that zombie picture, or is it just me that has become nuts. Because I remember that it was another picture yesterday.
                    The first one was afraid of audience.
                    Last edited by Nemerov; 10.11.2005, 01:00.

Comment

J.K. Rowling

Yea, prankster, remember to learn from that poor zombie's mistakes

--

J.K. Rowling is the British author of the Harry Potter books series -- not some artist :-)

Nemerov How did you become undead/life infused again (did you get an amulet or drink some sort of potion or maybe it was a LocutusofBorg slipup when he turned his back on the cemetary gates)? I thought you'd lost the last drops of blood years ago. Now you've got level 5 aliveness. Someone needs to put you back in the ground and lower your health meter appropriately.
                      Last edited by Underheaven; 10.11.2005, 03:56.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Nemerov
                        The first one was afraid of audience.
                        Oh, I thought I had gone mad.

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                          Nemerov How did you become undead/life infused again (did you get an amulet or drink some sort of potion or maybe it was a LocutusofBorg slipup when he turned his back on the cemetary gates)? I thought you'd lost the last drops of blood years ago. Now you've got level 5 aliveness. Someone needs to put you back in the ground and lower your health meter appropriately.
                          Indeed, very true. Alas, Locutus seems to have lost his rusty spade for the nearby located board cemetry, and with me coming out of my coffin approximately every month it's quite hard to put me back in there every time . Logically, as an undead being I have to feed - and as a consequence, I'm gaining blood, drop for drop.

However, I'd like to be genuinely undead again.
                          Last edited by Nemerov; 10.11.2005, 18:38.

Comment

Working...
                          X