Major issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major issue

Not sure if this is Only from deamon tools or not. I used daemon tools in conjunction with Anti blaxx. got some major errors or what not. Not paying any attention i just unstall d tools reinstall same thing happens a few more times. I notice that my generic drives arnt leaving. so i follow a previous thread to remove them. they are gone... Now for my HUGE issue. one of my harddrive partitions seems to have turned into a DVD rom drive... 20 gigs of information is now lost currently inwhich i need. the image i was trying to mount was on this drive. and i noticed after around the 3rd screwup of trying to mount and run the image my "I:" drive turned into a DVD/CD rom. I cant find it in the device manager. So anyhelp would be nice. "I posted here becuase daemon tools contributed, i did nothin un-usual. as far as i know."

Copytrooper (Admin) wrote this in another thread.
    Originally Posted by Copytrooper
    We won't fix problems caused by other software. If you run into problems after using Anti-Blaxx, contact THEIR support.
    Do you have any system restore point before you installed Anti-Blaxx?
    In that case, restore the system.

Comment

That sounds bad, I would try and use a partition manager maybe it can see the drive.

If not try booting into dos or use some linux live disk that are able to see windows partitions. Because DTools and Anti-Blaxx are only active while in windows, I think.

This could be a help: Why Every Windows User Needs a Linux Live CD
      Last edited by frozer; 13.11.2005, 18:35.

Comment

Boot from your windows cd and go into the recovery console.
        Type chkdsk /r that will/should fix the problem, takes a while.

Comment

Working...
        X