Sf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sf?

Are there any tools like DT that has StarForce Emulation?

None right now. But the new DTools should be out in a week or two.
    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Yes, I suppose. It's bee about..10 days or so since the announcement. Oh well! I'll keep waiting!

Comment

Not to be pushy or bothersome, but is there any news on the releae of DT4 since the delay? Anybody heard anything or any devs want to spill a few beans? Again, I'm just wondering. Take as long as you need to make a quality product

Arb
        Last edited by Dark Arbitor; 12.11.2005, 19:40.

Comment

Originally Posted by Torrent
          Are there any tools like DT that has StarForce Emulation?
          you could try farstone's game drive or virtual drive version 10, both of which claim to support starforce 3 and do have "dissable ide" type settings which seem genuine.

if you do report back, they both have 15 or 30 day trials so you can get them free!!

Comment

If anybodys interested, and you don't wanna get it via their give-your-email system, you can try the following link: hxxp://wcarchive.cdrom.com/pub/farstone/VDPro10_ESD_Cn_En_Tw_Release_05091518.zip

Comment

There's a nice site that saves the day with "give us your email" spammers (and spammer-wannabes).
              To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by ß
                you could try farstone's game drive or virtual drive version 10, both of which claim to support starforce 3 and do have "dissable ide" type settings which seem genuine.

if you do report back, they both have 15 or 30 day trials so you can get them free!!
                It's isn't virtual drive thing the DTv though.

Comment

huh ????
                  what ???

i don't understand, but dt is not vd. one is a taiwanese(chinese) company and dt is a group of people smarter then the farstone "engineers" with all their money, anyway!!

but it's good to see bigger commercial companies also tackle starforce. it proves there's a problem and people want solutions, the more knowledge out there the better for all concerned etc.....

Comment

I just used the new DT4.00HE, unplugged my IDE CD/DVD.

Works like a dream now, The guys are DT are amazing! I can play all my backed up starforce protected games now.

Comment

Working...
                    X