Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StarForce rescue codes opens all games!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarForce rescue codes opens all games!!!

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
    Last edited by ß; 20.07.2006, 10:20.

Have your heard of 1450-sp-patch, it overwrites the "Splintercell.exe", and the "udmlib.dll". Next time you run SCCT, you have to restart, and activate your copy via the net, based on a unique hardware code. After that you can paly without disk.

Comment

I wrote this once in this forum, but i've the feeling someone deleted it......
      Anyway, I read about it on cdfreaks site, and got hold of it via p2p. Once you replace the files, you have to restart to allow the drivers to install. exactlly like after installing SCCT, but only with a yellow background and Starforce logo. after this, when you run SCCT, it asks you to activate your copy automatically but you can do it manually. You have to go to a website, and enter the hardware code that is generated differently everytime. You have to input this, and your serial number, and the server will respond by giving an activation code. type this in the activation windows, and it gets rid of the need of using the DVD.
      I've a feeling these might be the "rescue codes", and Starforce only release it to people when they can't play SCCT using their DVD drive, 'cos it might be incompatable, etc.
      Anyway, thats all I know, and I got this info via research on the web, going through forums, sites, etc,etc.

Comment

hm sounds interesting,
        but is this just a key or can they decrypt it and know which hardware you have and can they encode more into this key?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mosef
          hm sounds interesting,
          but is this just a key or can they decrypt it and know which hardware you have and can they encode more into this key?
          Sounds a bit like Big Brother , but i'm sure even starforce wouldnt risk that. all i know is written in my previous post, but you can try the net for more info, but i gotta tell you, its not a very common subject on the web.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier circumvent those hardware keys as the starforce itself?

Comment

Rescue codes

Hello, All!

Rescue CODEs are HW dependant.
              A published Rescue key is meaningless for computers other than one used to generate Error Report.

Give it up with this idea.

Comment

Originally Posted by sage386
                Hello, All!

Rescue CODEs are HW dependant.
                A published Rescue key is meaningless for computers other than one used to generate Error Report.

Give it up with this idea.
                Obviously. But I think it's possible that messing around with HW codes could be easier and cleaner as messing with SF.

I'm sure you know that SF is hardware dependant, on the other hand disabling SF protection via rescue code is software only.
                Last edited by Vampirtc; 14.11.2005, 14:15.

Comment

Oh no, other Anti-StarForce thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X