How to make SFclone images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make SFclone images?

How(and with which "equipment" ) can I make SFclone images?

If the game is on dvd you only need Alcohol 120%.
    Make an mdf-mds image with the dpm option enabled (read speed slow, precisioc high).
    If you want to ply the game with this image you'll need SFCure SFN or just wait until the release of DTv4.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I think he means without using RMPS.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
        I think he means without using RMPS.
        There are reports that Plextor writers can do this. Either with the GigaRec, or VariRec feature (the former resizes "pits" and "lands", the latter decreases/increases the laser's write power). BlindWrite supports, I think, GigaRec. Not sure.
        To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikos
          There are reports that Plextor writers can do this. Either with the GigaRec, or VariRec feature (the former resizes "pits" and "lands", the latter decreases/increases the laser's write power). BlindWrite supports, I think, GigaRec. Not sure.
          Do you have any more specific information on how to use VariRec to do this? *Goes googling*

Comment

with Alcohol 120% work for all starforce protections?

"[12:24:02 мм] StarForce detected -> D:\X3 Reunion\X3.EXE
            [12:24:05 мм] StarForce 3.5.10.06 detected -> D:\X3 Reunion\protect.dll
            [12:24:06 мм] --- File(s) Scan Finished [34.77s] ---"

i got x3 reunion that dont seem to work
            or we have to wait for the new version of DT 4.1 (or pro 1)
            BadIronTree The Frag Master
            http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/541/makedoniank1.gif

Comment

Plextor has a special agreement with the authors of BlindWrite. That's the reason why it was the only program with the capabilties (which seem to have since been removed, However you can still buy a license and request an older serial number for the older (more capable of using Plextor Perfect) version of BlindWrite).
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Underheaven - What version of blindwrite had that? I've got a Plextor PX-716A CD-r/rw DVD-r/rw DL

I'd like to try that on X3, are there any guides for using BlindWrite with StarForce protected games?

Comment

1. Plextor Premium is able to write securom density only using Blindwrite 4 or 5. The trouble is that:
                  - Only CD Copy (not CDRW, only CD-R media) is permitted (DVD writers plextor has disabled this functionality and DVD writers are no RAW writing able)
                  - Only Securom 5 is permitted. Securom 7 has blacklisted varirec writing (is able to discover if a copy is made using varirec). No solution at the moment from blindwrite

Comment

Working...
                  X