• Show
Clear All

• Feels like Xmas?

Yeah, it feels like Xmas to me. If you catch my drift. XD

what are you talking about????????

Comment

Not really

Comment

DT's Release. I will continue to wait if they don't release it. I'd just buy another copy of TM:SU. My old one broke, I made a back up before it did.

Comment

Nah, Thanksgiving
          OnHeL

Comment

Doesn't feel like it at all.

Comment

Nope, I dont feel it, Although it could be because I havent had thanksgiving yet.. so it doesnt for me...

Comment

It does......in 2007..........

Comment

Originally Posted by Hakira
                  Nope, I dont feel it, Although it could be because I havent had thanksgiving yet.. so it doesnt for me...
                  What is Thangsgiving ^^
                  <<-- German :p

I know what he is meaning, but it feels like X-mas and Birthday together when v4 will be finished *just my humble opinion*
                  You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                  sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

I meant about the DTv4 release. That's all. I can wait though.

Comment

sorry to inform you dude but the grinch stole xmas yet again,,,
                      expect another.......

.......d e l e y

Comment

Woohooooooooo its christmas

Well if DT4 is releaded to day it will feel like all my birthdays and christmas's have come at once and the one reason being that all the hard work produced by the DT4 team will have the Starforce team banging there head off the toilet whilst flushing there crummy invasive protection down...!! and it will be like christmas because all the games we get to play..!!!
                        for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique
                          What is Thangsgiving ^^
                          <<-- German :p

I know what he is meaning, but it feels like X-mas and Birthday together when v4 will be finished *just my humble opinion*
                          Thanksgiving is a haliday we celerbrate in the US, baiscly its when the pilgrims from england landed on plimith rock and started a settlement, ACA the birth of the US. Well the pilgriims werent the best setterlers so they had gotten help from the native people, Native Americans, the "Indians". they became friends with the Native Americans. And in november its a type of harvies celebration for the native americans so they brought the pilgrams food like, turkey, phesent, yams, corn... lots of food. And the pilgrams said thanksgiveing.

So what we celebrate today is when all our famalys get together and eat a big meal, consisting of our ethinc dishes and the same food the pigrams ate(sometimes prity sure that they didnt have caned food...).

Comment

Originally Posted by Torrent
                            I meant about the DTv4 release. That's all. I can wait though.
                            Did you actually expect that we would understand that?

Comment

Originally Posted by &#223;
                              sorry to inform you dude but the grinch stole xmas yet again,,,
                              expect another.......

.......d e l e y
                              It has been feeling like December here, because the temperatures were roller-coastering. One day would be not bad, then the next day, struggling to get less than +10 degrees above the freezing point!!

Comment

Working...
                              X