D-Tools V4 Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Tools V4 Today?

Is D Tools 4 still on for today or will it be another delay? I have been waiting for X64 support for a while now and I am very excited to see it's new functions. I saw in the news section that there was a bug and the tea needed 14 days to fix it. Is it fixed now or do we need to wait a little longer for the D Tools team to get it right? If there is going to be another delay will the D Tools team let us know? I don't want to have to keep checking in today if it is not going to be released today or anytime soon.:wink: Any info would be highly appreciated. Also, can anyone please tell me how to get Quake 3 installed under X64.

Originally Posted by Mia007
    Is D Tools 4 still on for today or will it be another delay? I have been waiting for X64 support for a while now and I am very excited to see it's new functions. I saw in the news section that there was a bug and the tea needed 14 days to fix it. Is it fixed now or do we need to wait a little longer for the D Tools team to get it right? If there is going to be another delay will the D Tools team let us know? I don't want to have to keep checking in today if it is not going to be released today or anytime soon.:wink: Any info would be highly appreciated. Also, can anyone please tell me how to get Quake 3 installed under X64.
    Taken from the mainpage:
    31.10.2005, 21:40 Daemon Tools v4 delayed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, folks - as most of you probably already know, we have to delay v4 for around 14 days due to a serious bug.
    We worked hard to get it done for a October release, unfortunately shit happens from time to time.
    From now on all threads concerning the release date of v4 will be deleted, and people who still complain will get an extra time out from the forum for the next 14 days. Seriously we have more important things to do, so keep it quiet and let us do our work.
    If this doesn't work out, we will shut down the forum registration for a while - so it's up to you.
    I think you need a time-out from the forum.
    -[ Bzzt ]-

Comment

I cant wait anymore
      Since 31/10 i have been reinstalled my system for D4!

14 days from the last announce that promisse a release for today , and nothing until now!

please give us a light!

Comment

re

yea i whant to cnow too
        for me only way to play X3 from image under win x64 is DT4
        i DESPERATELY need it

Comment

News
          Daemon Tools v4 delayed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, folks - as most of you probably already know, we have to delay v4 for around 14 days due to a serious bug.
          We worked hard to get it done for a October release, unfortunately shit happens from time to time.
          From now on all threads concerning the release date of v4 will be deleted, and people who still complain will get an extra time out from the forum for the next 14 days. Seriously we have more important things to do, so keep it quiet and let us do our work.
          If this doesn't work out, we will shut down the forum registration for a while - so it's up to you.
          Around means not exactly 14 days, be patient it will be rlsed soon.

Sorry for Doublepost, plz delete first one
          You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
          sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

i desperately wants him too

i want to cnow too , i need desperately DT4 , others vCD tools cant mount mds/mdf images

Comment

read the announcement, any topic regarding release will be deleted... and poster banned for 14 days.

Comment

Originally Posted by pip8184
                read the announcement, any topic regarding release will be deleted... and poster banned for 14 days.
                Don't try to say this, they won't understand it anyway....
                My system
                Boycott Starforce!
                Wiederstand ist zwecklos! Ihr Assis werdet miliert!

Comment

Yepp, this thread is probably going to be deleted.
                  And as Mystique said, around 14 days means it could take more or less than 14 days.
                  Just be patiance.

Comment

Look. As Copytrooper said, there has been a serious bug that still needed to be fixed. However long it takes, we will take the time until we feel like DTv4 is ready to be released.

Right now I feel like being nice, gentle and understanding of the anxiety everyone feels about DTv4. I won't ban anyone now. But understand this: Next time anyone asks about a release date he'll get a break from the forums for the next fortnight. Okay?

You have the choice. Either understand what "When it's done" means or be banned.
                    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I can understand everybody's desire to have the program, but remember that it is being provided free to the community at large, so do not get pushy. Plus, would you rather have the devs put out a buggy piece of software (especially one that is dealing with low-level hardware) or take a bit longer and make sure it works as planned? I know it's hard, but be patient.

Arb

Comment

just wait...do you want a version that doesn't work fine??
                        it is as a car without a steer i think

Comment

We understand how dificult is the development for a tool like this, specialy whem the SF Team donґt stop to improve the dawn protection system.
                          Just give us a Backlog not a miracle!
                          A public beta sometimes help the developers to seek n' destroy some bugs, but on this case just help the SF Team to blacklist or neutralize DT4, for this reason we understand the closed doors development. So please give us a simple statement of the development status.

Comment

If you're anxious for half-finished products riddled with bugs I suggest checking out Electronic Arts line of products rather than Daemon-Tools... ;D

Comment

do not be impacient

impatience is the last thing the devs need or deserve right at the moment, just wait and be happy getting a working prog.

if they were not working so accurate (doing all the beta-testing and eliminate severe malfunctions) the forum would be full of complaints and whining and their work would stuck.

so respect their hard work and do not scream how desperate you need dt4

Comment

Working...
                              X