Masters of Orion 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters of Orion 3

Has anyone made an iso of their MoO3 yet? If so, would you be willing to give me some hints.

I tried using the Game Profile in Clone CD, then mounting the image using DT 3.29 (with securom emulation on). didn't like that.

Thanks,
    -Mike

Figured it out:
    Masters of Orion 3 (english)
    SecuROM 4.84.50.0030 (apparently Disc 2 only)

So, you need to follow these instructions (RMPS data)

Comment

You canґt play from mounted image atm, ґcause Daemon Toolsґ virtual drive is blacklisted, stay tuned for nex Daemon Tools version released soon.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Release Date

I was wondering when the next version of DT will be out? I really want to be able to get M003 to work. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Expect new Version of Daemon Tools within the next few days (maybe tomorrow)

Comment

Thanks Jean Luc :wink:

Comment

I downloaded the lastest DT 3.32 and Moo3 is still asking for the 2nd CD. I tried putting the Securom option on, but no effect, any help would be quite welcome.

Comment

Can you try reinstalling the game without updating it. Afaik, there are no games yet that blacklisted daemon tools on the first version (1.0). They all added blacklisting in version, ex: 1.1.

If the game works with 1.0, and doesn't work with 1.1, then there is definately a problem with blacklisting. If the game doesn't work for 1.0, it is probably your image. Afaik, this version of securom did not contain a blacklist.

Hope you understand what I mean

Comment

By updating, do you mean patching? If so, I never patched anything.

Comment

Then I think your image must be bad. Try making the image with alcohol 120 (i doubt clonecd will make a good image);
                    INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
                    with securom 4.8x new profile (including dpm).

Comment

Re: Masters of Orion 3

Originally Posted by mjd
                      Has anyone made an iso of their MoO3 yet? If so, would you be willing to give me some hints.

I tried using the Game Profile in Clone CD, then mounting the image using DT 3.29 (with securom emulation on). didn't like that.

Thanks,
                      -Mike
                      clone cd can't make a working image of securom >4.77.00.0029!!!

Comment

A friend of mine had a solution to my problems, can't post it here due to rules, but if your interested PM me.

Comment

the normal solution is to create a good image with f.e. Alcohol 120%, than there's no need for "special ops".

Comment

Working...
                          X