This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deamon tools 4.00 x64?

I was just wondering if the deamon tools 4.00 x64 version will be released any time soon? I'm not complaining, i appreciate all you guys have done! I'm trying to decide if i should start from scratch and install winxp so i can get deamon tools working or wait, i just dont know how long that could be and an estimate will be appreciated, thank you.

anyone know the approximate date for x64 version?

Comment

I've been hearing all this time that x64 would be supported on release of Daemon Tools v4, and now it is said that it "will follow"? How soon is that?

Comment

Downloaded it 4 times... DT4 I was 90% sure was slated to have 64 bit compatibility - if by that you mean it doesn't give an abnoxious crash when you install it then I guess it does. Now it brings up a formal error box and closes =(

Comment

I get an error "This platform not supported" when trying to install DT v4 on Windows x64. I was under the impression that V4 was being made to run on x64 platforms... Is that not the case? or am I encountering some other issue?

Comment

I have winxp x64 pro with an amd 4400+ dual core processor however when I tried to install daemon tools v4.00 which from what I read is supported gives me the error: "This platform is not supported." just a little confusing thats all unless I missed something about dual cores but I don't think that would conflict.

Comment

i hope somewanne can answer that qeustion

Comment

64 bit support needs still some testing, and will come hopefully later this week.
                Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
                X