Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD after Reboot

I am using Win2k3 SP1 + Patches..

When starts installation of Daemon Tool 4 it said that it must install a SCSI device and must reboot. After which it will install the program.

But after the installation of the SCSI driver and a reboot the system will doing nothing but BSOD on login.

Did you check the Common Problems and Solutions forum?

If you did and couldn't solve your problem, what does the BSOD say? Do you have a Minidump (in C:\Minidump) file related to that BSOD?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i have a problem: when i reboot the system, just appear that windows tools to install AGAIN the driver...and the DT4 doesnt work off course...wthell is happening here?
      thank you!

Comment

I'm not sure about that problem, but if I had to make a guess, I'd say it's related to the SPTD.sys. Please have a look at the related thread in Common Problems and Solutions too.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

It doesn't reboot when I go into safemode even if I load the SPTD.sys driver. It just reboot when booting normally. I am 100% sure it's related to SPTD.sys. After deleting it and remove it from registry it boot fine. Unfortunately I can't generate a minidump because it just reboot now.

Comment

Well, after a reformat of HD and reinstallation of daemon tool 4 no more reboot problem.

Comment

Working...
            X