Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prob after installing v4 :(

hello
    I installed v4 of DT after properly uninstallin 3.47 and rebooting...

after install and reboot all went well but i decided that i would like to go back to 3.47 for now so i tried to uninstall and got this (see pic )

i tried reinstalling v4 and got another error (see 2nd pic)

can anyone plz plz help me with this? i tried to remove all the stuff like the stickey says and couldn't hget it to work..
    any help would be great... thanks for reading

First pic seems not error - just warning that some vitual CDROM cannot be removed immediately because it is used by some application. You can ignore it and continue but then reboot is needed. Only then can you reinstall V4 again.

Comment

Hello,
      i read your reply and it's my fault acatually that i forgot to mention (was almost morning wasn't to clear in the head )
      if i ignore or press try again (that's what the button on the right and the one in the middle say) the system freezes and will not respond at all (no ctrl+alt+del nor mouse clicks nor alt+F4 nothing )
      i was able reinstalling through safe mode but again was unable to remove the installation (got same warning/error)
      this warning/error also comes up if i try to disable a few of the DT virtual drive (have 4 of DT and 1 Alcohol )
      sorry for writing so much i was trying to give the most details to make it easier to help me

Thanks a lot for reading and helping

Comment

You have some application running that locks CDROM devices in bad way. Try to disable al virtual devices in device manager first.
        It will ask you to reboot maybe same way.
        After reboot then uninstall DT4.

Comment

Working...
        X