awxdtools and v4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awxdtools and v4

Is there another auto mounting program that works with v4 as this program or any program on the add-on page doesnt work with v4? Thank you very much.

No, right now there's probably no 3rd party software for DTv4, after all it's only been released yesterday.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

well back to 3.47 then you'd think 4 would have its own fix for this mainly adding the context menu and registering the image file with d tools

Comment

No need to go back to the old version for such reasons:

check this: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/showthread.php?t=7213

The shell extension contained in the package incorporates all the necessary functionality and is compatible with V4.

Comment

thanks Jaime but that is too much all I'm looking for is mount image/unmount image shel intergration not a whole scripting/virtual desktop but thanks for the reply

Comment

dbpvr, I've been told FastMount is DAEMON Tools 4 compatible (remember to disable secure mode to avoid an extra 'confirmation click' when mounting).
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
              dbpvr, I've been told FastMount is DAEMON Tools 4 compatible (remember to disable secure mode to avoid an extra 'confirmation click' when mounting).
              Thanks Underheaven

Comment

Working...
              X