daemon V4 won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemon V4 won't start

Hi i just downloaded Daemon tools v4, it wont work, when i click it it keeps saying: Kernel Debugger must be deactivated. any one know what to do. Thanx for any help

I got Windows XP with SP2

I'm having the same problem!..please help!!

Comment

Re: Kernel Debugger must be deactivated

Have you ever used any programming tools? Try to remember which ones you did not uninstall. Are you running any debuggers? If you've really no clue why this happened, show us a list of your drivers and running processes (An Alcohol 120% logfile will provide a list of the drivers running on your system).
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I am having the exact same problem and have noooo idea what to do, someobdy pleas help!!

Comment

I get that too, it says WARNING: STPD cannot function with kernel level debuggers.

I have installed Microsoft visual studio 2006 or somesuch, can't really recall, but other then that all I have is F-Secure running (tried to install in safe mode too) and it still says that.

Comment

Hi, i'm having the exact same problems.

alcohol:

services:

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Comment

same thing here. i dont even know what a debugger is. an alcohol logfile? how about sisandra?

Comment

Re: kernel debugger must be deactivated

Shadow-kun, everyone (on all computers) will get the warning message upon first install. But besides the first message during installation do you have any problems?
                the modern world:
                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I had this error too, so I removed all starforce drivers from my PC and re-installed DT4.
                  That fixed the problem.

Comment

Hello,
                    have a look at http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...e+scsiport.sys
                    Updating the Starforce driver did it for me....
                    Then reinstall DT 4

Comment

ive got the same problem, it used to work until i restored my pc using the recovery disc, i really want to use this app again but now i cant

Comment

Working...
                      X