got dt4 no play worms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got dt4 no play worms

even with dt4 im not able to play worms mayhem. Can anyone tell me the steps i need to do to make it work?

Yup...me too. Damn. Thought the new release might have let us play this without messing around.

Comment

Power of/Unplug/Disconnect your IDE Drives (DVD-Rom, Burner).
      Then it works with DT, enable rmps emu.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

No emulation is needed for images, it's only if you're unable to create perfect CD/DVD copies (on CD-/DVD+-R).
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
          No emulation is needed for images, it's only if you're unable to create perfect CD/DVD copies (on CD-/DVD+-R).
          I was going to say the same, but it seems RMPS *is* needed even with images? If I disable it, I get the NEEDS EMULATION thingy (with older DVD images, since the newest version of Alcohol doesn't use that label for DVDs anymore).
          To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikos
            I was going to say the same, but it seems RMPS *is* needed even with images? If I disable it, I get the NEEDS EMULATION thingy (with older DVD images, since the newest version of Alcohol doesn't use that label for DVDs anymore).
            Then your image has been created incorrectly.
            You should recreate it.
            Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Maybe you tried to make a copy of a copy?
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                Maybe you tried to make a copy of a copy?
                That was it. DPM extraction takes ages with my drive, so I created the image *without* DPM from the backup.

I didn't think that there's actually a difference. I re-made the image, this time from the original with DPM extraction, and everything seems in order. I didn't think that there's a difference between an image from copy and image from original. Now that I think more about it, there is. The DPM information in an image from original is contained in the *.mds. In the image from the backup, however, the DPM data is in the *.mdf.
                To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Working...
                X