DT4 and StarForce = not working :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT4 and StarForce = not working :-(

i have test 2 games and both not working with DT4.

only games that are copied correctly from the disc can be used to bypass SF protection, all SF games work for me so I think you may need to try burning the images again.

Comment

Did you unplug your IDE drives?

Comment

Probably you did NOT read the release notes because there was something written about IDE drives and IDE jammer in it (IDE Jammer is not yet included with that release but it will come ASAP it is ready)...
        So this currently means that you need to unplug your IDE-Drives...

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost_zero
          Probably you did NOT read the release notes because there was something written about IDE drives and IDE jammer in it (IDE Jammer is not yet included with that release but it will come ASAP it is ready)...
          So this currently means that you need to unplug your IDE-Drives...
          /agree
          come on people start reading the release notes, daemon tools is able to bypass all protection but you are not reading the manual. If you don't read the manual please don't post...

Comment

maybe he should have rather plug his eyes

Comment

What setting do you have Alcohol on to copy SF protected games?

And why does SF protected games only work properly on systems that have never had Alcohol installed?
              My Rig: AMD64 3200+ :MSI Neo2, Nforce3 Mobo: 2Gig 3200 400Mhz Ram: ATI X800Pro Graphics Card.

Comment

Working...
              X