SCSI/RAID Problem FIXED HERES HOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSI/RAID Problem FIXED HERES HOW

If you have the device SCSI/ RAID then reboot problem i fixed mine by making sure APCI was enabled, check the bios and device manager update the driver under my computer APCI uni processor (not standard pc)

Which one do you mean, ACPI or APIC?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i think he means ACPI...

its possible maybe.

at work (acpi uniprozessor, windows 2000 + sp4) the installation works fine.

at home (standardt pc, windows 2000 + sp4) the instalation fails...

Comment

Im sure he means ACPI
        CureROM Support Team

Comment

Originally Posted by pyrator
          If you have the device SCSI/ RAID then reboot problem i fixed mine by making sure APCI was enabled, check the bios and device manager update the driver under my computer APCI uni processor (not standard pc)
          Do you have a step by step, sorry noob here that needs help .

Comment

I have the same problem and after install of dt4 i can only reboot because lots of errprs shows up.

Can you explain what did You mean please ?
            All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

dt4 error

I have the same problem and i enabled apic and apci and tryed other thinks but it don't works pleaxse help

Comment

men i dont understand how to fix it?? can u say more details plz!!

Comment

enable ACPI in bios and reinstall windows, only safe way

Comment

doesn't work for me, acpi is enabled by default.(dfi nf4 sli-d)

Comment

same here, ACPI enabled/disabled doesnt make a difference for me, only where the images are located while raid exists on the system, anyhow, they said they will have it fixed in next version of DT4.
                      No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X