DT 4 Pro..buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT 4 Pro..buying?

Could anyone point me in the direction as to how to buy DT4 Pro please?
    The Register link on the left refers only to V3.47.

Cheers.

If you buy v3.47 you'll get a license for DTv4 too (and for DTPro as well). So don't worry, right now it basically doesn't matter for which version you buy a license, you'll get them all
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

thats very good news
      BadIronTree The Frag Master
      http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/541/makedoniank1.gif

Comment

Here's hoping I get my download link to download the customer version of 64-bit Daemon Tools in the next 24 hours :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by ManMountain
          Here's hoping I get my download link to download the customer version of 64-bit Daemon Tools in the next 24 hours :wink:
          Well, your not alone... 64bit version hasn't been released to the customers yet.

Comment

Of course, if it's not delayed, could be the weekend I guess. Just registered and awaiting access to private message forum and Daemon Tools customer downloads.

Every little bit of support helps

Comment

Is 64bit for registered customers only? or will it be a public release? Do customers get the release before the public?

Comment

Originally Posted by brewskybeer
                Is 64bit for registered customers only? or will it be a public release? Do customers get the release before the public?
                I believe x64 edition of DT4 will be another public release like 32-bit DT4.
                Only DT Pro will be available for customers who've paid.

Comment

All versions of DAEMON Tools 4 (this includes x64 version) will be available for free (except for commercial users).
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Does anybody know will the registration price change after the release of DT PRO? Just thinking should I buy now or then
                    ANYTHING that comes from Japan is GREAT. No exceptions.

Comment

Originally Posted by chao
                      Does anybody know will the registration price change after the release of DT PRO? Just thinking should I buy now or then
                      propably will go up
                      but no more than 30 $
                      better to give 15$ now like me...

still waiting to get updated.. 4 days have passed
                      BadIronTree The Frag Master
                      http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/541/makedoniank1.gif

Comment

pointing to thread DT Pro - Can be bought in shop

Look here. And if you want lots of speculation, scroll up to the top of the thread and read all the way down. You'll have more than enough discussion for your heart's content.

p.s. don't reply in that thread because a conclusion was reached!
                        Last edited by Underheaven; 18.11.2005, 17:20.
                        the modern world:
                        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I don't think the registration price will drop, since the current price is very very reasonable IMHO.
                          Plus it does take a while (several days) for you to have activated account. (I know this, because I have purchased one three days ago, but no activated account as of today).
                          So why not just get one now?

Comment

???

I purchased a licence a few days ago, but as yet have had no confirmation on a serial number or whatever you get when registered.
                            All I got was a receipt from the credit card handlers.

Anyone please throw some light on this?

Thanks.

Comment

coolchris,

I think you are all set. As long as you have the customer status on your account (which I see you do already), you will get an email with required information whenever DT requiring registration/serial number gets released.

Comment

Working...
                              X