Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual drive net removed after install ov new d-tools

Hi!

I installed v4 over 3.47 And The virtual drive created by 3.47 was still there and I couldn't remove it. A uninstalled v4, did some registry cleaning but I have still a virtualdrive belongs to nowhere and I cannot remove it. By the way v4 didn't even work, I tryed battlefront 2 with and without sr7stop but it did not start. Can I remove this virtual drive somehow or will it be there till I reinstall xp?

i have the latest nero( 7.0.1.2) and the latest alcohol, and xp sp2 with all updates and no easy cd creator.

Nero and Alcohol 120% create virtual drives too, are you sure your unknown virtual drive is not related to one of them?

How did you create your image, which software/-settings, and which hardware did you use?

Did you try unplugging your optical IDE drives when you started Battlefront 2?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

No, it's definetly from D-tools. I'm not sure from wich version, maybe 3.47 left it there but I don't know.

The battlefront 2 image should work, becouse it worked with alcohol+sr7stop, so I'm not going to plug the ide cables if it doen't work with d-tools. I guess I'll have to wait for teh next (real) new version and use alcohol till it is available, but I would like to get rid of this virtual drive

Comment

To remove Daemon Tools leftovers of v3.47 check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X