Detailed drivers info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed drivers info

Hi, this may be a little silly, or maybe I haven't read enough in this forum yet, but I suggest that a sticky with full info on drivers is posted. What do I mean: not only DT drivers (for different versions), but also ALL drivers relevant to DT, such as copyprotections - Securom, Safedisc, etc. It could include:

- drivers full names (like "d346bus.sys");
    - location in system folders, hidden folders/files if information is available (e.g. I have some hidden SecuROM files - although not drivers, in
    C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\SecuROM\UserData);
    - ways of safe removal;
    - managing (identifying) the relevant to DT drivers in Device Manager ;
    - and the cherry on the cake - their keys in Registry.

And for the information to be complete, it should cover more than 1 OS I think it will be very usefull to newbies like myself, reducing part of the questions/problems in the forum. Opinions ?
    There is no knowledge that is not power

Originally Posted by saibot
    And for the information to be complete, it should cover more than 1 OS I think it will be very usefull to newbies like myself, reducing part of the questions/problems in the forum. Opinions ?
    5 persons was playing Hide'n Seek. Its about 10 year that four guys are lost, Just the Seeker one is available.

Comment

Saibot, you can always use Regshot (link) to determinate which files/registry keys an application adds to your system. Of course, to start the list, you've to reinstall windows - and then to install the programs with the drivers.
      The Boardzombie's website.

Comment

Working...
      X