• Show
Clear All

• Adapter not addes D.T. v.4.0

Hi at all,
    i read this thread:

but it doesn't solve my problem:

first: using D.T. v. 3.47, installed over v. 4.0
    then reboot, message appeared: product not installed
    thince i wondered why this happend, i de-installed, restarted the PC and newly installed D.T. v. 4.0.

System (WIN XP PRO SP1, all fixes installed except SP2) told me after reboot something about new hardware found. Nearly at the same time an error message appeared, as:
    adapter not added / not possible to add adapter/device.
    something like this.

Then: the same error message: product not installed.

What can I do?
    There is no other virtual device in my system (e.g. Alcohol, Nero or something else).

Using Norton A.V. 2003 (updated), MS-Office 2003SP2, PALM HotSync, Brother MFC Printer/Scanner/Fax, SLYSOFT software (except virtual Clone drive).

Last word:
    I de-installed D.T. v. 4.0 after this and re-installed D.T. v. 3.47, which works fine but without support for the newest copy protection mechanisms.

SO PLEASE, CAN ANYBODY HELP?
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE (and sorry for my bad english)

Your post is kind of confusing because you installed DAEMON Tools 3.47 after 4.0 was installed and had both installed at the same time. What happens if you now remove 3.47 and try the normal install and/or upgrade process to install 4.0. Do you see "product not installed"? Is that an installer message or a message that occurs after launching daemon.exe at system boot or when you launch it from the Start Menu icon?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
    X