Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

daemon tools 4 it has broken 2 recorders?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemon tools 4 it has broken 2 recorders?!?

hello, I am a Spanish boy with problems, it is that yesterday it installs the version 4 of their program, my problem arises when I restart and I put a DVD since to the recorder the pc it was hung and tube that to restart, when it restarts the recorder it didn't work (it is as if she had burned internally) thinking that it was for blame of the recorder it changes it for another new thanks to the guarantee, my problem comes now since another recorder she has just burned and all this arose soon after installing the version 4... is it possible that the program you guilty ael of this? cannot the feeding source be because it works to the perfection, the 2 recorders accidentally philips was, can somebody explain to me that he/she has spent? Greetings!

Did you use babelfish to translate? I'm sorry I just lmao when I read the first line "I am a spanish kid with problems" . Sorry I coudn't rezist ok now to the main problem try uninstalling daemon tools if you feel that that might be the problem hower i'm pretty sure that DT4 can't fizically damage the drives. If you have any Roxio programs in conjunction with other burning programs uninstall roxio because it is known to create serious conflicts.
    Also try going in the control panel -> administrative tools -> services, and right click from the list on IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service select properies and on the startup type select Disable instead of Manual , I also have a Phillips unit and when I first installed it it wouldn't write a damn thing because roxio f***ed somewhere but after I disabled that service it worked fine. Hope this helps if not see if there are any problems with the IDE cable sometimes if it is broken it can cause problems.
    The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

hello again, in fact use the power translator version 8 and it uses it to translate some sentences , is that time after the recorder stopped to work the it samples in another computer and it worked perfectly, then I put it in the first computer again and it worked perfectly again (what horn is not been when)... with respect to roxyo I don't use it to if that don't believe that it is problem of this, on the feeding of the pc it works perfectly and the IDE this connected one correctly, really that what can be spending is?

Comment

pelusa:please use a dictionary-no PC translators(use them ONLY if you plan to correct the text.Or else,noone will understand a word you say)... thanks

Comment

Re: I am a Spanish boy with problems

So... Story goes like this:

You bought a CD Burner. You burned a disc but the disc was unreadable. So you thought the burner was broken and returned it to the store. You did the same thing and got another bad burned disc. You removed the burner and tried it in another PC and were able to burn discs perfectly. When putting the burner back in the computer that has DAEMON Tools 4 installed the burner doesn't work anymore.

Is this what you said?
          Did I understand correctly?

p.s. maybe if you write in spanish it'll make more sense, I (or maybe someone else if they read the post first) will translate it for you. This is normally not allowed but you're not doing very well with power translator version 8, heh.
          Last edited by Underheaven; 18.11.2005, 20:42.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I sit down it for my English (and my translator), forget all that I happen, apparently it was all pure coincidence, it is that my feeding source this faulty one and it changes it, now everything works perfectly, thank you in all ways

Comment

Working...
            X