X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me!!!!

some one.... help me! please!!!!!
    1є I have format c:
    2є i have installed windows xp pro (sp2), drivers etc....
    3є i disable all optical IDE drivers
    4є i install DT4
    5є i reboot, i enable ALL EMULATION OPTIONS, mount image of tm sunrise, installed the game
    6є i reboot again... but when i go to play... it says "failed to identify the disc in the drive. insert a licensed disc"

Why this happen???? Please
    what have i doing wrong???

(sorry for my bad inglish) But please, any one!!!

ps: iґve already tried with sf nightmare 1.2... but it the same.
    Maybe Later!!

I'm going to ask say/ask you the same as I did in the "Trackmania Sunrise help?" thread.

Your disc are probably not correctly created, or maybe it has a bad DPM data.
    How did you create the image?

Comment

Originally Posted by Eldor
      3º i disable all optical IDE drivers
      When you say disabled, did you disable using a tool such as StarForce Nightmare or did you unplug the Power and IDE Cable from the CD/DVD Drive?

At any rate, for some machines, you will need to unplug the power and IDE Cable.

Open PC, look on back of your CD/DVD drive.

Blue= Jumper, to the left of Blue is the Audio Cable (Leave both alone)
      Red=IDE Cable (Unplug It)
      Green=Power Cable (Unplug It)
      <-- Power Cable
      ^^ this image is IDE Cable (I didnt make the images.. so sorry if this one is outlined with a blue box, it is red on list above :P)
      Last edited by Dllfile; 22.11.2005, 02:03.
      No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

A tutorial worth being stickied. heh.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

but let me ask this....
          are any of the developers (since they must know this) telling me (people) that even if you disconnect the power cable but not the ide cable there is STILL a chance that starforce could "sense" the drive.... for i do not belive that, my mind can not accept that..... is that a fact ???

Comment

I think you're right about only needing to disconnect one of them but I'm not a developer (to whom the question was directed).
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

You only need to unplug the power cable, just on some systems the system wont boot if an unpowered IDE Cable is plugged into something. (some systems not all)
              No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Working...
              X