internal setup error while installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internal setup error while installing

i installed daemon tools 4 and it gave me the error Initialization error. This program reguires at least Windows 200 with SPTD 1.21 or higher. Kernel debugger must be deactivated" whenvever i try to open ive seen the thread BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum but it didn't help me i uninstalled it and when i wanted to reinstall it again it gave me "internal setup error please contact support" i tried to install dt3.47 and it worked fine but now everytime i wanna install dt4 it gives me this error can u help me pls

Originally Posted by kingking
    i installed daemon tools 4 and it gave me the error Initialization error. This program reguires at least Windows 200 with SPTD 1.21 or higher. Kernel debugger must be deactivated" whenvever i try to open ive seen the thread BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum but it didn't help me i uninstalled it and when i wanted to reinstall it again it gave me "internal setup error please contact support" i tried to install dt3.47 and it worked fine but now everytime i wanna install dt4 it gives me this error can u help me pls
    I've got the same error, i've tried the "sptd" fix to no avail, i hope there is someway to fix this..

Comment

So which is the error you both are now seeing: "Initialization error. This program requires..." or "internal setup error please contact support"?
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I get the " internal setup error please contact support ". How do i fix this?

Comment

still the error

i still get internal setup error pls contact support could you halp me pls

Comment

pointing to thread System File Error when installing 4

Well kingking, IonMan, and Orca we're going to have to move this discussion. We've created a sticky thread. If you could continue at this link perhaps you can read what others are saying and help us narrow down the issue.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

pls help

can somebody help us still having this error internal error plesase contact support pls help we really wanna use dt 4 i went to the link in the sticky post but didn't find much help pls heeeeeeeeelp

Comment

Working...
              X