Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove unneeded drives?

hey guys,

i just installed daemon tools v4 and its all fine and all but then i tried daetools and all of a sudden i get an H and an I drives.. how can i remove these ? D-Tools is set to 2 drives and they are G and J and thats fine how can i arrange the drives and remove the 2 created by this daetools ?

also, i wanna simply mount images via right click instead of the d-tools tray icon.. im trying that awxdtools and it gave me an error regarding some dlls in windows folder i pressed ignore and the installation froze.. any ideas ? i also tried fastmount and it didnt add any shell extention so im not sure :-\

Great work on version 4 guys :-)

Thanks,

KoMoDo

Originally Posted by KoMoDo
    daemon tools v4 and its all fine and all but then i tried daetools
    What is daetools?

Regarding your second paragraph about awxdtools and having a hanging install -- None of the 3rd Party Addons we offer on this site have been updated for DAEMON Tools 4 yet. Stay tuned for compatible versions as soon as the authors rewrite them.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

ah.. they just all said rewritten or renewed or w/e and i thought they're compatible with v4.. i think there should be a note under each one saying they're only compatible with 3.47 and down or something.. o well
      anyways, i meant DaeMount found here

how can i just remove the drives H and I i guess ? i already deleted that DaeMount its not the best prog really although nice idea.. it doesnt have an install so i just deleted it but the drives i donnu how to get rid of em.. on daemon tools i just do disable on the number of drives but as i said the ones cr8ed with daemount cant be removed that easily :-\

Thanks,

KoMoDo

Comment

hmm, i opened my comp today and H and I were gone, just 4 drives (DVD-ROM, DVD burner and the 2 drives from D-Tools)

Thanks a bunch :-)
        waiting on new games to check the new features (not that i ever had a prob with clonecd/dvd games i remember doing some registry tweak and maybe ever since then it was smooth sailing with 3.47 but what the hell :-)

waiting on the shell extention progs now (i guess that awxdtools is the most popular one right ? will it say when its updated to ver 4 in the downloads section or where would i check to see when its updated ?)

Thanks,

KoMoDo

Comment

Working...
        X