OK battlefront 2 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK battlefront 2 help

i got this game i installed it played it for a bout 2 days until my little 6 years brother got the game box and... who know where it is.
    but i wanted to solve tht by crackin the game... NO CRACKS!!!!!
    ive read a lot of this cd image thing and this securom 7 of this game and that sort of stuff...
    i got this image from gamecopyworld and installed the game succesfully...
    i used alcohol 120 ...
    ok downloading the image from gamecopy it told me to get this file that replaced the mds...
    did all that it told me to use st7.stop or somn like tht to take it out of the blacklist... it didnt work
    reading the THREADS I DIDNT UNDERSTAIND ANYTHING SO SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO...

this is what i did:
    -i changed the mds file with the one that gamecopy gave me
    -used that rs4.stop to hide it from that securom 7 tht game has
    but still dont work can u help me???

first off, what version of Daemon-Tools are you using? Sr7 Stop and other wont work on DT4. Only DT3.47 atm.

You may need to use a program such as StarForce Nightmare to disable your real CD/DVD Drives. Or unplug them manually by pulling the Power Cord and/or IDE Cable from theback of the drive.
    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

huuuum..... im using the right version but why do i have too unplug the drivers????

Comment

Just tell me what ineed and what i have to do plz step by step plz ineed help man :wink:

Comment

I play BattleFront 2 as well, I use generic drive hider! works PERFECT with DT 3.47 and DT 4.00
          A women is like a hurricane, it start wet and heavy and when it's over you've lost your house

Comment

Originally Posted by Eight-8all
            I play BattleFront 2 as well, I use generic drive hider! works PERFECT with DT 3.47 and DT 4.00
            I uesd SR7 Stop v1.0 for that hand it still did not work.

Comment

Originally Posted by Eight-8all
              I used SR7 Stop v1.0 for that and it still is not working i have done all that is ask and still nothing.

Comment

were can i get a generic drive hider?

Comment

game copy world (GCW)

Check game copy world's (GCW) download section.
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                  X