DT4 Screwed up A120% and my PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT4 Screwed up A120% and my PC

Im using A120% to create multiple Virtual drives to mount mini-image of my games cause i hate playing the "Go fetch the CD/DVD" game. Everything was working fine with A120% and i had DT 3.47 installed aswell but as soon as i installed DT4, everytime i want to start a game, it says "Emulation program detected...."

So i uninstalled DT4, reboot, try the games, still getting that message. So i reinstalled DT 3.47, crossing my fingers, no luck. Then i went on the registry to see of all the Adminstrator Permission were as they suppose to be and everything was OK.

The games are CoD, CoD:UO, Far Cry and BF2. BF2 is working now but not the others. So is there something DT4 install but doesnt remove when you uninstalled cause everything was working like a charm before that.

I know theres no Warez talk in here and most of the time mini-image talk lead to that so heres my proof of purchase

:EDIT: Just tried to start Far Cry with the original CD 1 in my tray and it says the same thing...christ!!! I really need help to delete what DT4 left as a trace in my PC that makes my game getting this crap
    Last edited by Kommando; 21.11.2005, 11:18.

All games you mentioned are Safedisc protected, the message usually point to CloneCD's Hide CD-R media function and tray - if you've installed it, disable and try again.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

What do you mean by "Hide CD-R media function and tray"? And that doesnt explain why DT4 caused this

Comment

CloneCD ?

Do you have CloneCD installed?
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Yes i do...but it doesnt change the fact that all my games were working fine with A120%/DT 3.47...things stop working when i installed DT4

Comment

Yes i have CCD but that doesnt change the fact that everything was working fine when i had DT 3.47 and everything stop working after installing DT4

Comment

When you uninstalled DT4, did you follow the directions in this thread?

If not it may be worthwhile deleting the files it mentions and then re-installing 3.47.

(NOTE: if you delete any files under the windows directory, make a backup copy of those files so you can put them back if needed).

Just a thought /shrug

Comment

Working...
              X