Brian Lara Intl Disc Key Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Lara Intl Disc Key Problem

i have the 5cd pack of Brian Lara International Cricket 2005, that i gifted my cousin on his bday. works nicely with the CD inside. but got scratches so to keep scratches away,i made an image file for him using alcohol........used DPM Precision : Normal...........and 1x for the DPM. the image was made succesfully.

when i install and play from it, starforce kicks in and after stopping at abt 25%, and then continuing to 100%, tells me
    this msg -----------------> THE DISC KEY YOU ENTERED DOES NOT CORRESPOND TO THE DISC IN THE DRIVE. MAKE SURE YOU USED THE CORRECT DISC KEY.

my drives r unplugged. ive also been succesfully playing TM Sunrise WITH the eXtreme EXPANSION PACK.......

i guess Brian Lara has SF 3.6 while TMSX uses 3.6.10.6

what am i doing wrong.

use DPM: precision High (not normal) and choose the Starforce datatype/profile
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Uninstall StarForce with the StarForce Driver Removal Tool, reboot, then try creating a new image with Alcohol 120%.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Oh, I forgot the drivers prevent you from making a good image.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hi,

for my part, i can make this game running simply by using deamon-tools V4 without any option ON ( juste the image mounting fonction )and the use of DVD REGION free launched.

Boths make it runs nice. If DVD region Free off, the game crash due to a temp file.

Hope it helps,

Weeby.

Comment

hey Weeby did you disconnect the IDE Drives

Comment

Originally Posted by weeby
              for my part, i can make this game running simply by using deamon-tools V4 without any option ON ( juste the image mounting fonction )and the use of DVD REGION free launched.
              The emulation options are for CD-Rs only, you don't need them with images.

Comment

Help

Plz tell the complete procedure how to make a backup of Brian lara cricket 2005 as i have tried everything and i am not able to make a good backup of the CD

And also tell the correct procedure to emulate starforce protected cd

Comment

I may be wrong but I heard Brian Lara Cricket 2005 contain starforce 4.

If I am wrong feel free to correct me.
                  Boycott Starforce

Comment

You are wrong
                    the modern world:
                    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

PLz help

So plaz tell the correct procedure to make a copy of Brian lara international cricket 2005 with STARFORCE3

Comment

Use either Alcohol 120% or BlindWrite.

If you use Alcohol and have any StarForce games already installed, use the official SF driver removal tool to uninstall the SF driver because it messes with Alcohol's image making process. Then go to Alcohol's image making wizard, select the drive you put the original disc into, select StarForce profile (or if it's a DVD, just select "High DPM Accuracy").

If you're using BlindWrite, just start it up, open the Read panel, and select "Automatic Profile".

Comment

I installed the Brian Lara Cricket International 2005 using DT V.4 and before starting the game, i unplugged my DVD drive. Whenever i try to run the game, i get this message: "Enter a Disc key For The Disc Labelled CRICKET". I dont have that disc, so what can i do to play this game? Plz help me out. Is there any workaround for this problem? Thanks in advance.

Comment

how did you created that image? Which program was used and
                            which settings?

Comment

Originally Posted by Dogma
                              how did you created that image? Which program was used and
                              which settings?
                              Hi, i used Alcohol 120% and i did everything as mentioned in some other forum (Abt, how to copy a SF protected DVD). I did that "High DPM Accuracy" thing as well but even then i am getting this error message all the time.
                              Thanks for helping me out.

Comment

Working...
                              X