• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitzkrieg (SecuRom 4.8x)

How can I crack the game "Blitzkrieg"??
    It uses SecuRom 4.84.66.0009 !
    Which files clonecd creates making an image do i need?? :cry:

Nothing I tried worked out!

I think you mean copying, not cracking. This is a legal-only forum, and cracks are not welcome here as well as a discussion about them.

Concerning copying SecuROM v4.8x, you cannot do that with CloneCD. Try Alcohol 120% (see link in my signature);
    INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
    and for a step-by-step-tutorial for SecuROM v4.8x have a look at their RMPS Walkthrough.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

What about making a .ccd image with clonecd and then using "Blindwrite Physical CD characteristic dumper" creating a .bwa file and then using them with "twinpeak"!
      I saw people getting copys of securom 4.8* working with that metod!

GreetZ
      StylewarZ

Comment

Yeah, that might work too although Alcohol's method is much more advanced and safe. Twinpeak might not work in some drives, RMPS will work on every machine with Alcohol or DTools installed.

Comment

Also Twinpeaks backups are very easy to identify, so if SecuROM is updated to detect Twinpeaks backups the copy will be useless.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

@copytrooper: I have heard ppl say this before. Exactly how do you check if a game is backed up by twin peaks?

Comment

Originally Posted by Andareed
              @copytrooper: I have heard ppl say this before. Exactly how do you check if a game is backed up by twin peaks?
              And, perhaps more importantly, how easy is it to do without causing originals to be treated as copies (remember NWN 1.21)?

Is it really all that easy? I doubt it since Sony hasn't done so yet and twinpeak has now been around for quite a while now (longer than RMPS emulation, in fact).

Comment

Originally Posted by philamber
                Is it really all that easy? I doubt it since Sony hasn't done so yet and twinpeak has now been around for quite a while now (longer than RMPS emulation, in fact).
                yes, i know, but the blacklist might be applied in securom 4.90 or 5.00
                I don't think they had spent a lot of money to introduce a new copy protection system based on DPM, and they let peolple continue to do working copies that can be sold as originals...

Comment

Nah, you couldn't get away with selling a twinpeak copy as an original. Wouldn't work for people who only had a writer and not an ordinary cd/dvd rom for a start and soneone who only had a tosh dvd probably couldn't install it.

Most pirate copies sold as "originals" are cracked copies so that any atip check is beaten in any case.

Btw, you want to bet which gets blacklisted first, twinpeak or RMPS? I'm betting on RMPS.

Comment

RMPS can be fixed to fit any blacklist as it's software-based emulation.

Because of this the CD appears to be an original CD-ROM, so only the RMPS emulation can be blacklisted. And this emulation can be changed to fit the blacklist again, just as the Virtual Drives of DTools and Alc120 always get fixed to fit the blacklists.

Twinpeak CDs are hardware-based "emulation" and cannot be altered once having been created, so as soon as they're blacklisted once they'll be useless.

I think this is the major drawback of Twinpeak - once it's blacked it cannot be unblacked again. RMPS can.

Comment

Has anyone got the bwa file for blitzkrieg cd2?

:oops: :oops:

Would be nice!!

greetz stylewarZ

Comment

Huh? Why don't you make one yourself? Should be no problem anymore nowadays...

Comment

Working...
                        X