Critical error!! SCSI CONTROLLER!!! HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical error!! SCSI CONTROLLER!!! HELP

Well i had install d-tools v3.46 or something like that well i decide uptade it to v4 well he ask me for a new controller sci and y remember he never did last time well i decide to accept when windows warning me so like i am crazy for game i accepr well
    after a loot of reebot d-tool dosent work he dont create non virtual device so i decide to errace SCI controller (that i update) well mi cD Writer break off plz i need some help to fix mi cd readder and i wanna a solucion because happend the same with alcohole i need some help to fix my problems of SCSi controller i think has to be with usb port what i do!!!!

ifsomebady post maybe u can help me....

Comment

What OS and Service Pack

What OS and Service Pack are you using? Can you upload a screenshot of the device manager (showing yellow exclamation marks, etc.)? And more details about the exact error messages you're getting would help as well.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

i have xp sp 2 but i have the images now but no site to uplade them tell me a site plz

well i have a new error when i instal daemon tools he star to instla scsi controller but doing that he saiy me theres an error
        so i trie to fix it reinstaliing but tell me there is an error in daemon tools .dll

Comment

Comment

Here is what u do

Start device manager - right button on my computer-properties - hardware and there it is.
            In device manager u will see under scsi/raid controlles the problem - it is not installed and it has aletrt mark .
            Next is simple get on internet and from same window hit right mouse buton on controller with alert and choose properties. There u should choose reinstall driver and do it from windows update. It will install and u are ready to go.

Comment

hmm..

I know this one... okey here's the deal, I don't really know hat kinde of device SCSI adapter thing is, but i do know how to fix it. It's pretty simple, when u bought the computer u also got a dics with u containing drivers and stuff for the mother board. U need to install the drivers for SCSI Adapter.

If u don't have a disc with drivers or backup then u could find out the name of the mother board, and download it and install it.

Okey, that's about it. I'm not COMPLETLY sure about this, but almost

Comment

i did alot of time

but tell that an errror in INF file the same errro thah in the picture but i dont understand of internet thing can u be more expecific i this is mine divice manager and i do right clik and reinstall

Comment

so who help?

Comment

Working...
                  X