Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.E.A.R with dt and sr7stop cause speaker problem

Hi guys,

I just installed fear with daemon tools but still can't play the game, so i use sr7stop as well. When i try to play, my left speaker doesn't work, I thought only in the game, but then I tried to play mp3, it doesn't work either. I've tried using my friend's laptop and my speakers work fine. I was just wondering if the problem is with the game itself or because of dt or sr7stop that might have a conflict with my soundcard driver. Does anyone have the same problem like me? I really appreciate for any suggestion and help, thx.

I can guarentee that your speaker problem has nothing to do with SR7.Stop or DT4, they just have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Comment

Maybe it has something to do with FEAR installation. Did you play with any sound options, maybe the game also made changes to Windows sound settings, say moved from 2 speakers to 5.1 speakers.

Comment

I think I use dt v3.4.7 or something not dt4. I've tried to uninstall everything, use system restore to earlier day, reinstall soundcard driver, still doesn't work. Anyway before I install dt and sr7stop, i use anti blaxx 1.16 first, but can't play the game so i tried them and it works. The game doesn't change my speaker configuration, it's still a desktop speaker (2.1) not 5.1 like Vampirtc said.

Comment

Why don't you upgrade to Daemon Tools v4? You won't need SR7stop then, the only thing you'll need is SFN to hide your optical IDE drives.

No need to double post by the way! This is NOT AT ALL related to FEAR mod creation tools so don't ask about this in that thread.

If you were doing this because your post didn't show up right away that's because the forums are partially moderated. Which you should have got a message about on registration or when you were posting.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Better still check to see wether or not the left & right audio balance is set in the middle and not to one side....

Comment

Working...
            X