Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help.

Hello to everyone. I have a problem on my hands, and I'm sure it's very simple, but I'm just not seeing a solution anywhere in sight. Hopefully someone can help me.

Well, using Daemon Tools, I installed GTA San Andreas to my computer from the F drive to the C drive. Once installation was done, I tried to run San Andreas, but everytime I get this message:

Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original disc in another drive F:.

Those are the words exactly. Please, if anyone can walk me through this so I can properly run San Andreas, I would extremely appriciate it.

NOTE: If I posted this in the wrong section, I sincerely appologise. I didn't see anything in the Problems and Solutions thread reguarding this. If I simply mislooked and there actually is a thread there on this topic, once again, I am deeply sorry.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by jcab92
    Hello to everyone. I have a problem on my hands, and I'm sure it's very simple, but I'm just not seeing a solution anywhere in sight. Hopefully someone can help me.

Well, using Daemon Tools, I installed GTA San Andreas to my computer from the F drive to the C drive. Once installation was done, I tried to run San Andreas, but everytime I get this message:

Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original disc in another drive F:.

Those are the words exactly. Please, if anyone can walk me through this so I can properly run San Andreas, I would extremely appriciate it.

NOTE: If I posted this in the wrong section, I sincerely appologise. I didn't see anything in the Problems and Solutions thread reguarding this. If I simply mislooked and there actually is a thread there on this topic, once again, I am deeply sorry.

Thanks in advance.
    It is possible that your ide CD/DVD Rom drive/s are being seen as available....pull the power plug out of those drive/s everything will be fine....PS make sure that you have emulation enabled in either alcohol or DT

The lord giveth.....and the lord shall take away
    ReBeLlIoN

Comment

Are you using an image file or a burned copy?

Comment

Working...
      X