Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW CAN I BURN .ISO FILES WIT CDRWIN V. 5

CAN ANY1 PLEASE HELP ME? I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BURN .ISO FILES
    FILES ON CDRWIN VERSION 5, I HAVE ALREADY WASTED BOUT 5 C.D.'S TRYNA FIGURE IT OUT BY MYSELF :oops: , CAN ANY1 HELP ME?

What's the problem? Do you get some error?

Comment

WELL THE PROBLEM IS I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT PERIOD, LOL. I HAVE CDRWIN 5, AND EVERY WEBSITE TELLS ME HOW TO DO IT WIT CDRWIN 3.5 AND ITS COMPLETEY DIFFERENT, I BURNED IT AS A DATA FILE AND IT DIDNT WORK. dO U KNOW HOW TO DO IT?

Comment

I have absolutely no idea. Why don't you email the authors of cdrwin 5 and ask them?

Comment

DO U KNOW HO TO BURN .ISO FILES AT ALL?

Comment

Yes. Why don't you try using alcohol 120? I know it can burn iso's. Other programs burn iso's too though.

Comment

YEA I KNOW IM JUST TRYNA FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT WIT CDRWIN 5, CUZ THATS WHUT I HAVE AT THE MOMENT, AND ITS PART OF DVD COPIER

Comment

CDRWIN5 is, if I recall correctly, not developed by the authors of CDRWIN 3.5. It's another program, the name's a rip-off. My advice is to get rid of it and buy a good burning program such as ahead Nero. No offence. For copying copy-protected games, Alcohol 120% is the very best choice at the moment, being constantly updated to cover the newest copy protections.

By the way, you're ejaculating capitals: your caps-lock seems to be stuck, you should fix it.

(SCNR)
                "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

8)
                  A mouse is a device used to point at the xterm you want to type in.

Comment

Hello,

ISO-burner is a good tool to use to burn ISO. It is small yet very easy to use. You might find it great
                    Active@ ISO Burner burns CD/DVD/Blu-ray ISO images compatible with the ISO 9660 standard.

Comment

Dont post in old threads (05.04.2003) ^^
                      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                      X