Problem with Disk Drive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Disk Drive.

Hi, i am having a probelm with the disk drive as it is said in the title. when i installed daemon tools everything was fine and i looked in my comp. and the virtual drive was there but when i got a hardware update wizard popup it asked me to install WDC WD800BB-75CAA0, i clicked next and it said it couldn't install the hardware, then when i checked my comp. again, the drive disappeared. when i check device manager and look at disk drives. theres an exclamation point in a yellow circle. i tried to unistall it but nothing happened. Can someone help me please? thanks, later

which version did you install?
    3.47 or 4
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

version 3.47

Comment

Try uninstalling it manually:

Then you could try installing DTv4 or 3.47 again.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i tried uninstalling manually and installing version 4 but i get the same problem

Comment

Re: disk drive

Does DAEMON Tools work fine? Is there any error message in the device manager for the DAEMON Tools SCSI controller or any of the virtual CD/DVD-ROM drives? If so, besides the yellow exclamation mark icon, what is the exact error message (after right clicking then choosing properties)?

Also if there are no problems with DAEMON Tools what is the exact error message you are seeing under "Disk Drives"?

Are you using RAID or a PCI expansion card (example: extra IDE ports)?

i tried to unistall it but nothing happened
            If you tried to uninstall your hard disk in device manager please say so. I'm going to assume you tried to uninstall DAEMON Tools 3.47. What do you mean nothing happened? Did the uninstall program not even appear on the screen? How did you launch the uninstall program (there is an entry in the Add/Remove Programs control panel)?

If you did run the DAEMON Tools 3.47 (or DAEMON Tools 4) uninstall program or manually uninstalled DAEMON Tools does your problem in device manager go away?

Besides a warning in device manager what are the problems with your system (example: your western digital 2nd hard drive doesn't work in windows, you cannot mount images with DAEMON Tools, you get an annoying message everytime you reboot, etc.) ?
            Last edited by Underheaven; 26.11.2005, 16:39.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

man if the problem of scsi controller have a known solution theres not will be a dtv4 daemons toools vr 5 or maybe 6 who knows how muhc time the y will fix it but man is a big problem i have a week searching information i am crazy for playing games just to wait mores post

Comment

Working...
              X