Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really don't understand what's going on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't understand what's going on.

I installed V4, but I didn't restart on the spot. I restarted later, when I had some time, however I started getting problems. Sometimes, when I was playing a game, my computer would randomly stop giving a video feed to the monitor, even when D-tools or a virtual drive wasn't on. I tried going to safe mode, but when I got there, I get a "shredded" sort of scene, since I only get shreds of the video. I managed to uninstall V4, but when I try booting normally, my screen says there's no input a while after the black Windows XP screen. I am totally lost. Can someone help me?

Originally Posted by DiaH
    I installed V4, but I didn't restart on the spot. I restarted later, when I had some time, however I started getting problems. Sometimes, when I was playing a game, my computer would randomly stop giving a video feed to the monitor, even when D-tools or a virtual drive wasn't on. I tried going to safe mode, but when I got there, I get a "shredded" sort of scene, since I only get shreds of the video. I managed to uninstall V4, but when I try booting normally, my screen says there's no input a while after the black Windows XP screen. I am totally lost. Can someone help me?
    Hmm.. sorry if this sounds stupid, but have you checked the line from your Monitor to your Video imput on your Video Card?

Sound alot like a shorted cable (wiggle the bale and see if it helps) If not, it could be your Video Card craping out or OverHeating.. It may be damaged if it is overheating. Check the fan and make sure it is clean from any dust build up..
    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

I don't think its an issue with the connection. I mean, it works PERFECTLY fine when starting up, until it reaches that point in the Windows XP startup, and I didn't really have problems with this until I installed D-tools V4...

Comment

Take your monitor to a friend's computer and test.

Comment

Working...
        X