• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kernel debugger reboot !??!

dere leute

hab da so ein prob bei der
    installation von daemon 4.00 schreibt der installer folgendes:

This programm will install SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer on your computer.
    WARNING - STPD is not compatible with kernel mode debuggers
    (SoftICE,WinDBG etc.)!
    Please cancel setup if you plan to use kerneldebugger on this machine.

ok ich hab auf ok gedrueckt was dazu fuerte das immer wenn ich das prog starten will der PC sich rebootet !?!!?!?

naja habs deinstalled und brauch nun HELP

I have just install Daemon Tool 4.00, afther install i have reboot my system and then the system have a infinete Reboot

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

@FIRE_DEATH:
      Check mal, ob du ein Minidump (im Windows\Minidump Verzeichnis) hast, das von so einem BSOD/crash stammt. Wenn ja, mail es an support@daemon-tools.cc mit Verweis auf diesen Thread.

@Drachetto:
      Any reason to post English in the German forum?
      Anyhow, press F8 at boot and boot into safe mode, press ESC when prompted to abort loading of sptd.sys, then rename sptd.sys (in Windows\System32\Drivers folder) and reboot.
      If you can't boot into safe mode boot with your Windows cd into recovery console, change dir (cd) to above mentioned directory and rename sptd.sys.
      Reboot in normal mode, then check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to such BSOD/crash. Send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your post in this thread.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Hi Leute
        ich hatte das gleiche Problem,
        ihr müsst die Starforce Treiber entfernen
        dann klappt es auch mit dem instalieren

ich glaube auf der Starforce Seite gibts es Tools zum entfernen der Treiber
        oder auf der gamecopyworld seite

Gruß

Lee

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
          @FIRE_DEATH:
          @Drachetto:
          Any reason to post English in the German forum?
          Because I don't speack German and e don't know in exists an English forum.

Tanks i go to try your solution ^^.

Comment

You kidding? The whole forum is English, you actually used the only forum available in another language.

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
              @FIRE_DEATH:
              Anyhow, press F8 at boot and boot into safe mode, press ESC when prompted to abort loading of sptd.sys, then rename sptd.sys (in Windows\System32\Drivers folder) and reboot.
              If you can't boot into safe mode boot with your Windows cd into recovery console, change dir (cd) to above mentioned directory and rename sptd.sys.
              I have renamed the file but nothin happen, the system carry on with rebbot

other suggestion?

Comment

Minidump available?

Comment

Working...
                X