Persisting Problem after Error 25002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persisting Problem after Error 25002

Hello, I'm new to this board. Last night I was trying to fix my daemon tools, as I had a problem simliar to http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t213...s-drivers.html. Basically, I wasn't able to install Daemon Tools. So what I did was I followed everything and deleted the existing drivers, then I went to sleep. The next morning, I proceeded to install Daemon tools again and it worked, except right after it installed my computer restarted without warning. When I tried to install my game afterwards it said "daemon tools not found". Baffled, I checked the install destination folder (F:/D-Tools), nothing was there. Does anyone know what the problem is, or encountered it in the past and has a fix? Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Edit: And the daemon tools im installing is version 3.47
    Last edited by cannarysw; 27.11.2005, 05:28.

Any Starforce protected game installed? Try to rename prosync1.sys and try again after reboot then.
    If not check if minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that BSOD/crash is available, send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference tot this thread.
    Do NOT send minidump, if renaming of Starforce driver solves the issue.
    And do NOT bump!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
    X